Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do I Lose Fear?

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
How do I stop being afraid of Normie bullies, society, femoids and the threat of me being destroyed?

I want to be a low inhib monster

The reason why alcohol makes people low inhib is because it binds to NMDA glutamate receptors. You can decrease the amount of glutamate by changing your diet to ketogenic diet, which essentially means eating little to no carbs at all.

Benzodiazepines are used for panic attacks and social anxiety, and the reason why they then again work is because they increase the affinity of GABA. Keto diet also increases GABA levels in your body.

"Moreover, it has been observed that KD can lead to glutamic acid decarboxylase upregulation which induces GABA synthesis and could alter GABA transaminase activity that inhibits GABA degradation"

You should also meditate daily, it makes amygdala in your brain smaller and thus makes you less reactive to negative emotional states.

These actually work, and trying them out doesn't really cost anything.

Do not resist it. Become a part with it.

You have to give up your ego.

The reason why alcohol makes people low inhib is because it binds to NMDA glutamate receptors. You can decrease the amount of glutamate by changing your diet to ketogenic diet, which essentially means eating little to no carbs at all.

Benzodiazepines are used for panic attacks and social anxiety, and the reason why they then again work is because they increase the affinity of GABA. Keto diet also increases GABA levels in your body.

"Moreover, it has been observed that KD can lead to glutamic acid decarboxylase upregulation which induces GABA synthesis and could alter GABA transaminase activity that inhibits GABA degradation"

You should also meditate daily, it makes amygdala in your brain smaller and thus makes you less reactive to negative emotional states.

These actually work, and trying them out doesn't really cost anything.
Haram

Do not run away from what scares you. For example I was afraid of some bugs and rats but I tried to fight back against them and when I defeated them my fear was gone :feelsthink:

Do not run away from what scares you. For example I was afraid of some bugs and rats but I tried to fight back against them and when I defeated them my fear was gone :feelsthink:
So I just do it despite being afraid?

You can't completely lose fear but you can stop it from controlling you

Leaving this forum is the first step