Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do I make romantic fantasies go away?

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Greycel
Every night and throughout the day I fantasize about a foid hugging me, trusting me, loving me, etc.
How do I make these thoughts go away? I have tried coping through romance anime (sort of live vicariously through the protagonist) and I think it is at least better than nothing.
The unfairness of it all is that I really long for a real human connection and physical affection that only a real foid could offer but I was born unable to be loved.

What should I do to cope with my constant fantasies of unattainable love?

Just accept it, I find it comforting as a mellow rest inbetween suicidal thoughts even though I realize it is all fake by the end and become even more upset. Overthinking about wanting these thoughts to go away will only bring more or you will replace them with more negative thoughts. Also Anime is ricenigger mind control watch excalibur 1981 on loop instead.

Firstly, very based name & avi you chose GrAY: Evola was a great man & I have many of his quotes saved.

Secondly, the best thing to do is to just find any kind of distraction you can: I know it sounds like generic advice, but the more you think about "I need to stop having romantic fantasies" the worse they are going to get.

The thing is, you can't really get read of these fantasies: Every human will have them but especially ones in our situation, so just try & control them.

Get older and more beaten down by the world

Instead of making them go away, I kinda learned to delusionmaxx and enjoy them. Can't be upset about it if you delude yourself into thinking that's a possible thing that can happen to you. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Castrationmaxximg should help(not recommended) Or isolate yourself and your romantic fantasies will fade. (Not completely)

Castrationmaxximg should help(not recommended) Or isolate yourself and your romantic fantasies will fade. (Not completely)
I can't isolate myself I am still in high school, senior year second semester.

Grapemaxx, hookerMax, jewmaxx and scam people

Understand you'll be a hopeless romantic for the rest of your life.

I can relate, I usually listen to a lot of teen pop punk from the 2000s daydreaming about finding the kind of love expressed in that music.

What sucks most about inceldom is the biological process that can’t be easily changed. You’d have to rewire your brain to make those fantasies stop and the only way to do that is to age and experience life.

You don't, we don't have a free will brain still behaves on it's own without our intent

You caaaan't
Max you can do is find distracting copes
It's just a distraction though, remember
When you stop, you're gonna start thinking about it again, the only PERMANENT solution is fitting the missing piece of the puzzle in, which, you probably never will
I have tried coping through romance anime
In my experience, that shit just makes me more depressed, i KNOW i am the 3rd party who is merely observing that perfect world.

Just accept those thoughts. Don't fight them. They'll go away on their own.

Every night and throughout the day I fantasize about a foid hugging me, trusting me, loving me, etc.
How do I make these thoughts go away? I have tried coping through romance anime (sort of live vicariously through the protagonist) and I think it is at least better than nothing.
The unfairness of it all is that I really long for a real human connection and physical affection that only a real foid could offer but I was born unable to be loved.

When my hatred for women became stronger, I lost my desire to be loved by them. If you develop hatred for females, you will lose romantic interest. It worked for me, it might work for you.

When my hatred for women became stronger, I lost my desire to be loved by them. If you develop hatred for females, you will lose romantic interest. It worked for me, it might work for you.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I have tried coping through romance anime (sort of live vicariously through the protagonist) and I think it is at least better than nothing.
this is the reason for these silly fantasies. If you are under 20 years old, this makes it even worse, because your brain hasn't fully adapted to the harsh realities of life.

i dont think theres a way. its biologically hardwired into the more primitive part of your brain. i believe its limbic system? unless you want to surgecally remove your brain's limbic system, those wishes and desires are not going away

maybe you can feel so much disgust with whores you kind of abandon the idea, which is my position. but the fundamental need for it will always be there

Interestingly, all my romantic fantasies are not related to real women, although I am sexually attracted to them. I just don't believe they can truly love me.

Kill all foids (in theory)

With a rope of course.

By erasing lies.

You have to accept it's over. I know it's horrible but you have to say to yourself she will never be with you, sorry bro.

I don't know either. I try to dampen it by reminding myself that we're all animals and that love doesn't exist, only lust for genetically fit partners

Approach foids and get rejected many times.