Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people not understand english

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do people not understand english it's the easiest language to understand outta all the languages I get that slang can be confusing but even that's easy to understand after sometime I'll understand how some people struggle with this

Posts like these make me think if i’m normal or not

Cuz i dont think like this

It's definitely not the easiest language.
I'd argue German is easier since you pronounce everything how it's actually written but then again the grammar is a pain even for native Germans.

As far as my knowledge goes the easiest language is Pidgin, basically English but easier and no tenses, I believe

The easiest language to learn surely depends on your starting point, no? Since Dutch is said to be second closest language to English, a Dutch person should have a relatively easy time learning English. For a Chinese person, however, Japanese might be easier than English (not sure just a guess).

The easiest language for you to learn is your native language. Always.

Spanish is easier.

I'd argue German is easier since you pronounce everything how it's actually written but then again the grammar is a pain even for native Germans.

As far as my knowledge goes the easiest language is Pidgin, basically English but easier and no tenses, I believe
@kretschmer show him your knowledge of KRIEGSMARINE BISMARK BATTLESHIP ROUTINE

Russian) the same as you depict hitlers language

Советский Союз
Sovetskiy Soyuz
Soviet Union

Огромный черный негр
Ogromnuy chornuy negr
Huge black nigger

Автомат
Automat
Automatic gun

See, it is easy, try it for yourself

@PolskiKartofel see this

The easiest language is native language, which is spoken in home by parents and close relatives.

The easiest language is native language, which is spoken in home by parents and close relatives.
Оккупировать Польское государство
Okkupirovat' Polskoe gosudarstvo
Occupy Polish state

Occupy Polish state
Поход Красной Армии на западную Украину и Беларусь - Russian name for 1939 September campaign

Occupy Polish state
Operation Barbarossa Wir machen Urlaub in Moskau (In video game) 1941

Поход Красной Армии на западную Украину и Беларусь - Russian name for 1939 September campaign
And they actually did it!

Look at the pathetic state of current russian war - this is so bad, i got no words for it

How did we degrade that bad?

The easiest language to learn surely depends on your starting point, no? Since Dutch is said to be second closest language to English, a Dutch person should have a relatively easy time learning English. For a Chinese person, however, Japanese might be easier than English (not sure just a guess).
Yep, it all depends on your mother tongue.

标注——将在晚些时候结束

The actual easiest language (at least for native English speakers) is probably Afrikaans - it's related to English, but it doesn't have all the grammatical complexity of German.

Look at their national anthem

"Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe, ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika"

Literal, one-to-one translation

"Us shall live, us shall die, us for you, South Africa"

There's no reason that us and we should be separate words - Afrikaans gets rid of all that unnecessary shit that serves no purpose.

Yeah, it's a really good looking landscape and has decent history. It's a shame the country is falling apart rapidly now.
True, but totally predictable that the country would fall apart when the go rillas took over

Yeah the same happened to Zimbabwe, brutal.
RIP Rhodesia
v7mjcm2j99z31.jpg

TBH I can't think of a country that they ruled that didn't go down the shitter

The actual easiest language (at least for native English speakers) is probably Afrikaans - it's related to English, but it doesn't have all the grammatical complexity of German.

Look at their national anthem

"Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe, ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika"

Literal, one-to-one translation

"Us shall live, us shall die, us for you, South Africa"

There's no reason that us and we should be separate words - Afrikaans gets rid of all that unnecessary shit that serves no purpose.
They say the closest language to English is Frisian. Since Frisian is only spoken in a rural province of the already small Netherlands, it's not really a major language. Among the major languages, I would say Dutch is closer to English than Afrikaans. Dutch grammar corresponds more closely to that of English than Afrikaans without the grammatical cases of German.

In your example, "us shall live, us shall die" sounds kinda shoddy. Any English native would say "we shall live, we shall die." And indeed, the Dutch translation of "ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe" is "wij zullen leven, wij zullen sterven" or "we zullen leven, we zullen sterven."

They say the closest language to English is Frisian. Since Frisian is only spoken in a rural province of the already small Netherlands, it's not really a major language. Among the major languages, I would say Dutch is closer to English than Afrikaans. Dutch grammar corresponds more closely to that of English than Afrikaans without the grammatical cases of German.

In your example, "us shall live, us shall die" sounds kinda shoddy. Any English native would say "we shall live, we shall die." And indeed, the Dutch translation of "ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe" is "wij zullen leven, wij zullen sterven" or "we zullen leven, we zullen sterven."
Dutch has grammatical gender, Afrikaans doesn't. Grammatical gender was the hardest thing for me about German when I took it years ago in high school.

Dutch has grammatical gender, Afrikaans doesn't. Grammatical gender was the hardest thing for me about German when I took it years ago in high school.
That is true. That said, Dutch has effectively only two grammatical genders, whereas German has four.

That is true. That said, Dutch has effectively only two grammatical genders, whereas German has four.
Still one too many for me lol. I can make myself understood fairly decently in German, but I have a strong American/English accent, and my grammar sounds like a retarded toddler with a speech impediment because I have basically no grammar, just German spoken with an English grammar and syntax.

Just understand bro theory

Still one too many for me lol. I can make myself understood fairly decently in German, but I have a strong American/English accent, and my grammar sounds like a retarded toddler with a speech impediment because I have basically no grammar, just German spoken with an English grammar and syntax.
Fair enough. My German is pretty decent as well, except for grammatical cases and gender.