Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do those obese sheboons and Mexican ladies afford to spend so much money on fast food?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Black and hispanic foids and the fattest group of people on planet earth. And yes, Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are(source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) . Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has 26 lbs more muscle(source: https://www.livescience.com/52998-wo...20than%20women. ) and denser bones than do women.

Pretty much every time I walk into a fast food joint, like 70% of people I see there are sheboons and Mexican woman. McDonalds is like $15 for 2 burgers and fries, Chiptole is like $16 a burrito, five guys is like $15 JUST for a burger. Uber eats is extremely expensive. You can get pounds of raw chicken tenderloins for like $10(source) , water is free, a jar of peanut butter or a pack of salad is a few dollars. Rice or whole grain bread is cheap.

How do they afford all that? Most of them work shitty customer service jobs so where is that $$$ coming from?

Same with white redneck foids as well, but its not as bad because most white women are not obese

America is a post scarcity utopia, few are willing to admit this

because simps worship them and give them fast food bucks

Almost all obese women are married to other obese or overweight men. At least for now. The gap is widening so much that pretty much all foids in this country will be obese after the age of 21.

Almost all obese women are married to other obese or overweight men. At least for now. The gap is widening so much that pretty much all foids in this country will be obese after the age of 21.
Good. That means they'll suffer health problems.
That's what the fuck they get.

McDonalds is like $15 for 2 burgers and fries, Chiptole is like $16 a burrito, five guys is like $15 JUST for a burger. Uber eats is extremely expensive.
mcdonalds and similar zogslop is overpriced even in europe

@IronsideCel I want a fat gf

I think they have many children and get government monies. I may be wrong though.

mcdonalds and similar zogslop is overpriced even in europe
I thought that it was expensive over here in the USA because all the sheboons, native american and Mexican ladies eat it so often . Thats why over 80% of them are overweight or obese.

you think they’ll weigh more than you and say you’re not man enough in that future?

Black and hispanic foids and the fattest group of people on planet earth. And yes, Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are(source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) . Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has 26 lbs more muscle(source: https://www.livescience.com/52998-wo...20than%20women. ) and denser bones than do women.

Pretty much every time I walk into a fast food joint, like 70% of people I see there are sheboons and Mexican woman.
McDonalds is like $15 for 2 burgers and fries
@Indari look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:
, Chiptole is like $16 a burrito, five guys is like $15 JUST for a burger. Uber eats is extremely expensive. You can get pounds of raw chicken tenderloins for like $10(source) , water is free, a jar of peanut butter or a pack of salad is a few dollars. Rice or whole grain bread is cheap.

How do they afford all that? Most of them work shitty customer service jobs so where is that $$$ coming from?

Coca Cola is literally cheaper than water in Mexico

just like any other woman
leaching on other men for money like parasites

At my country inflation always affects healthy food, but never goyslop. So I imagine South America suffers from the same.

Remind me of the so-called feeder fetish freaks out there that spend their time supporting their fat. Significant others horrible diet and they get off on it. God, I hate the human race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back