Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do u move to America?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I am tired of living in this shithole. Fuck Europe. How do I move to America with some subhuman EU east passport? What do I need to do.

Forget about it, especially if you're white. It's extremely difficult for native Europeans to move to the US.

Not be white, find a us roastie willing to marry you, have close family there, have an in demand skillset or be wealthy/famous, I honestly cannot think of something outside those options that would work, go illegally?

It all went to shit after 1965 I believe when they no longer wanted white immigration.

It seems like it's almost impossible, unless you have some special qualifications.

What do I need to do.
An in demand skill or diploma (not guaranteed at all to be enough), be a celebrity, have at least $500k to invest etc.
You could also try the green card lottery. It's a legit program from the US government, but only 50k people a year win or something like and billions of people apply each year.

Not be white, find a us roastie willing to marry you, have close family there, have an in demand skillset or be wealthy/famous, I honestly cannot think of something outside those options that would work, go illegally?
Forget about it, especially if you're white. It's extremely difficult for native Europeans to move to the US.

Why being white is disadvantage?

It doesnt matter where you live. Incel lives in hell.

the illegal ways is either being a young 13 years old Latinos strong enough to cross the desert via New Mexico, Arizona, also Jihadists successfully cross into the Texas at a rate of 5000 plus every year according to ICE. Legal way is getting into a homosexual marriage , its legal now in the states.

What's the point of emigrating? Unless you've got a very in-demand skill that can make you a lot of money, you'll be working shit jobs, paid less than the locals with less people willing to hire you, all your money will go to food bills and rent.

Do you think we're immigration lawyers or something?

Why to that anti-lolicon shithole of fat roasties?

The country is run by kikes & they want to flood it with everything but Caucasians to create a melting pot, they despise the idea of whites having their own territory, allowing crackers in bar exceptional circumstances would undermine the goal. One world government, one world currency, one world religion, one mongrel mixed tribe serving under Jews.

For some reason the US government has much tougher requirements for Europeans, Australians and South African whites. They let in millions of latinos, pakis, indians, africans, but very few Europeans.

just go to spain and then swim through the ocean.

Just go there on a holiday and overstay, flee somewhere low populated and generally unknown then try to live life with only cash and anonymous digital services. Probably tedious though.

lol except every incel here wants to gtfo. don't go to an even more developed place, go to a less developed.
you going to more developed place = you getting even worse jobs then what you have now
you going to less developed place = you getting better jobs then what you have now

you coming to America is like having a 5th grade dropout spick running across the border and looking for work vs you going to less developed place than you are now is like rich china men coming to America / candida to buy up all the nice properties

Why to that anti-lolicon shithole of fat roasties?

I would go SEA but I don't know how to speak any SEA language and they all hard as fuck. At least I can speak English to some degree.

Do you have any skill in IT or medical field?

When I was browsing deep web a few years back I noticed that fake US passports were sold there. It cost about $10 000.

Just go there on a holiday and overstay, flee somewhere low populated and generally unknown then try to live life with only cash and anonymous digital services. Probably tedious though.
When I was browsing deep web a few years back I noticed that fake US passports were sold there. It cost about $10 000.
These seem like the best chance you have tbh

Just improve your personality and marry an american foid bro

America is less cucked than western European countries. I would also rather live there tbh, not in a cucked fag state like New York or California, but in a more based state in the south.

lmao why the fuck would u want to live in burgerland, avoid that country at all costs

Last place you should go to as an incel.

Just cross the border bRO

Haven’t you ever played GTA 4

You could also try the green card lottery.

I think that lottery is aimed at countries with traditionally low level of migration to the US. OP would have more chance with that lottery being Kenyan, than he will being eastern European.

Don't euros (at least Western euros) always brag about how their countries are superior than America?

Take the citizenship test.

Don't euros (at least Western euros) always brag about how their countries are superior than America?

It's just cope. Western Europe is actually a shithole unless you are a braindead normie who gives 0 fucks about whatever happens to the world and just like to party 24/7 with ur chad friends. Then it's heaven for you if you fit that description.

You can run accent game in America if you’re British

Dont move here. We fucking hate immigrants.