Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you call simps in your country?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In Spain we call them "pagafantas" which literally means "Fanta payer" kek it originates because simps always invite foids and pay for their drinks in an attempt to win them. Why Fanta and not beer or coke I don't know, but the term is still accurate. They even made a movie which is unironically pretty blackpilled:

View: https://youtu.be/oz179rap07A?si=udDALTL8BzDpRq1x

In polish it's "stulejarze" - "phimosis-men" by literal transcription, and it means a persons who will do almost anything to get laid (and usually fails at getting it anyway)

подкаблучник, пиздопоклонник, бабораб

Living in Spain must be so suifuel man

I remember since a kid I have always wanted to live in a "fun" country like Spain.
I have heard tho that a lot of Spanish men are Chads. Atleast that's what my sister told me that Spanish men are pretty popular with women in her college

"fun" country like Spain

Racial cocksucking is common nowadays...

"gados"
which means cattle in english.

simppi, or simp.
Finnish usually ads -i to the end of loan words because most of the time, a word can't end in a consonant

To the best of my knowledge, Dutch doesn't really have a common/dedicated word with the same connotation as "simp".

Who knows? I almost don´t interact with people. How would I even know?

I don't remember seeing anything else than "simp" tbh.
That word isn't used at all in Spanish?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back