Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you dress up? What clothing do you usually wear?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Fyi, this is not me, this guy is wearing the type of clothing I usually wear. I dress modestly because I don't like to wear baggy or tight clothing.
B0d8fbb648b3a3eecb765cf32f82c15c 1

Usually a pair of black pants with a white, grey, or blue t shirt

Jeans + some black shirt.

similar, but not as classy. finally got a bike over the summer, so can dress like a biker without being a poser. fyi, getting a bike will not impress foids. it does feel great to ride tho and will get you some respect from other men.

i wear only solid-coloured clothes, no lettering, drawings, etc.
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_viber_2023-10-12_17-57-52.jpg
link_aHR0cHM6Ly9hLmxtY2RuLnJ1L3BpL2ltZzYwMHg4NjYvUy9FL1NFMDAxRU1HQUpPOF85NTQwMDg4XzFfdjFfMnguanBn
sp-uts-pr-11.jpg
images
1.webp

My wardrobe consists of: Black t-shirts and hoodies, straight jeans, black sneakers, 3 dress shirts (crimson, light blue and dark green), a black cricket jumper with cream and copper coloured stripes, dark green beanie, navy beanie, black hugo boss jacket.

Cargo pants, jeans, mostly blacks/grey color

Hoodies and sweatpants in the winter, T-shirts and fucking gym shorts in the summer.

Life is too short to not be comfy

I usually just wear sweatpants and a hoodie/t-shirt, but sometimes I jazz it up and wear jeans

Jeans, shorts, gymshorts, or sweatpants, plain shirt or shirt with Parker Posey on it, black or grey shoes, and, if it's cold, bomber jacket, flannel shirt, hoodie, long sleeve shirt, or UCB jacket. On weekends, if I'm not leaving the house, I wear pajama pants, gymshorts, or sweatpants and a tank top or t-shirt.
20221104 201235

Jeans, shorts, gymshorts, or sweatpants, plain shirt or shirt with Parker Posey on it, black or grey shoes, and, if it's cold, bomber jacket, flannel shirt, hoodie, long sleeve shirt, or UCB jacket. On weekends, if I'm not leaving the house, I wear pajama pants, gymshorts, or sweatpants and a tank top or t-shirt.
View attachment 1035126
I see that you are a casual dresser

I dress nice but it hasn’t gotten me laid yet

IMG 4593
Jacket shorts mainly , and sandals I love sandals

My pyjamas because I don't go out.

I like the colors, they match
Thanks brocels, I like them a lot.
I have those exact clothing actually.
I wear a white T underneath my button up.

Mostly New Balance Sneaker, Hoodie, insert generic jeans. Favortite "colors" are grey and black

Haven't bought new clothes in yrs

Jeans, hoodie and boots, simple as

i don't know how to identify my style, but i do really like fashion
i have a bunch of clothes in my wardrobe, i put on whatever matches and stands out

i don't know how to identify my style, but i do really like fashion
i have a bunch of clothes in my wardrobe, i put on whatever matches and stands out
IntEResting

Usually wear a flying jacket, jeans and Dr Martens boots.
1970s skinhead look without the skinhead.

I have a hoodie identical to this but I've never worn it outside.
My area is increasing full of niggers though I doubt they'd give a shit they'd probably see it as funny.
It's whites especially women or fuckin cops I'd have to avoid

1 6W9ILyZirqv94vK0NqOb8Q

I dress pretty fashionably. Dark academia style but with lesser outerwear.

Hoodies and jeans
No fashion for mah face