Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you feel when you see ugly and fat guys with gf’s?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m at work right now, and my foid coworker walked in on her day off with a big fat nerdy-looking hapa.

The foid is 5’6”, around 170 lbs, Mexican, wears glasses, she dresses like a librarian, nerdy, around a 6.8/10 - she looks better with a mask on.

Her boyfriend is actually below her looksmatch: college-age hapa, 6’ tall, weighs around 300 lbs, face so ugly that you ask yourself “why doesn’t he wear contacts?”.

Her boyfriend is a fat piece of shit - I hate fat-asses. Her boyfriend is wearing basketball shorts, while on a date - what the fuck, if an incel did that, foids would get on Reddit and post about how some guy “showed up for a date wearing basketball shorts”.

The couple came over to my cash register, and she introduced me to her boyfriend - he is ugly, but so is she. The foid told me that he was her first real boyfriend, and I understand why.

I’m happy for the guy, but I am so jealous, that I feel disgusted by life. :blackpill:

JBW is law @Zer0/∞ these white guys are stealing my mexican females and also BONES

JBW is law @Zer0/∞ these white guys are stealing my mexican females and also BONES
I have to admit, I was shocked when this particular Latina coworker walked in to the bookstore with a fat and ugly boyfriend.

My other ugly foid coworker (who is SEA) has a chad boyfriend, perhaps Latinas are more forgiving when it comes to looks than SEA foids.

I have to admit, I was shocked when this particular Latina coworker walked in to the bookstore with a fat and ugly boyfriend.

My other ugly foid coworker (who is SEA) has a chad boyfriend, perhaps Latinas are more forgiving when it comes to looks than SEA foids.

Why are these fucking horny tallfags giving these fat abominations a chance!!!!!

I don't care. Most likely the fat guy is loaded.

I don't really even look at/ acknowledge normfags anymore tbh, too much effort

I hope he gets cucked by a chad, I hate all sexhavers.

Always a tallfag jfl

Always a tallfag jfl
Height was his best attribute, I usually never make fun of guys - but when you see a fat person, it triggers a response like a gag reflex.

And if you are a fat guy - don’t wear basketball shorts out in public, you look like the fat kid nobody wants on their team during gym class.

The couple are living together, so I can hate all I want - but fat-ass literally wakes up next to his source of pussy.

I hate the game, not the player.

Ok, maybe I hate both.

If there are still supporters, many of whom are quite balanced, then it must mean-

I’m at work right now, and my foid coworker walked in on her day off with a big fat nerdy-looking hapa.

The foid is 5’6”, around 170 lbs, Mexican, wears glasses, she dresses like a librarian, nerdy, around a 6.8/10 - she looks better with a mask on.

Her boyfriend is actually below her looksmatch: college-age hapa, 6’ tall, weighs around 300 lbs, face so ugly that you ask yourself “why doesn’t he wear contacts?”.

Her boyfriend is a fat piece of shit - I hate fat-asses. Her boyfriend is wearing basketball shorts, while on a date - what the fuck, if an incel did that, foids would get on Reddit and post about how some guy “showed up for a date wearing basketball shorts”.

The couple came over to my cash register, and she introduced me to her boyfriend - he is ugly, but so is she. The foid told me that he was her first real boyfriend, and I understand why.

I’m happy for the guy, but I am so jealous, that I feel disgusted by life. :blackpill:
Death to toilets, dnr tho, mang

I hate it bro. It's always tall fat guys. Completely destroys the effort argument you can be 300 lb lazy fat and still get bitches :feelsclown:

6' tall

I found your answer.

Fat dudes like living luxurious. Eating luxurious, have a very comfortable home because they like to sit their fat asses on a very comfy couch and bed and just rot. Will have a car because they are fat and lazy to walk and also need a car to drive to shop for more food or mcdonalds at midnight. Have the latest comfy cinema television and speaker set up at home, the latest gamer pc and shieet.

Will go to work to fund their lazy lifestyle otherwise they cant eat pizza everyday but instead only beans and rice.

Guess who also enjoys from the fat dude going to work to fund that comfy, chillout lazy lifestyle? The woman enjoys living very comfortably. Thats why you see alot of mfat guys have wives because women know exactly what the deal is with fat guys.

Last edited:
I don’t get this at all, I enjoy seeing Sub-5 men getting females on or especially above their looksmatch, bc typically females hold literal hatred for these types of men and label them “creepy weirdos” for no reason. I get much more annoyed seeing asshole gymbro fuckboys getting pussy and I’d be MUCH more annoyed seeing a fat female with a fit guy, which is much more common, bc it shows how hypocritical female standards are and how unfair the marketplace is.

I want to kms every time i see that

Seeing a fatass fuckboy with a hot toilet is literal ERfuel for me

>6' tall
>white
And people say that 6'+ fags can be incels.
5'9 or above = fakecel
Massive JBW pill btw

Like fucking shit, for a woman to prefer a fat guy over someone skinny who takes care of himself is suicide fuel