Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Do You Guys Like Your Coffee?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
What's your fav kind? Do you add anything? I like a cafe au lait if I have time to wait for it in the morning. Otherwise I usually get a small coffee with some whole milk in it. Lately I've been trying to cut back on my coffee though.
Drinking 4 cups of coffee at 3pm is definitely not gonna help you sleep. So I've been sticking to 1.5 cups of black coffee in the morning. Definitely sleeping better

What's your fav kind? Do you add anything? I like a cafe au lait if I have time to wait for it in the morning. Otherwise I usually get a small coffee with some whole milk in it. Lately I've been trying to cut back on my coffee though.
Drinking 4 cups of coffee at 3pm is definitely not gonna help you sleep. So I've been sticking to 1.5 cups of black coffee in the morning. Definitely sleeping better
at work we have this luxery coffee machine

i always grab a large cup fill it with a regular coffee, espresso and about 100ml of milk

Lattee or americano but mainly lattee

I don't like coffe i drink mainly just swamp water

i used to drink my coffee black but then I realized i was chugging it down to avoid the concentrated taste, so now i add some nonfat creamer and a teaspoon of sugar, shit tastes way better

Tea >>>> Coffee for me

I don't drink coffee

I don't like coffe i drink mainly just swamp water
I like swamp water. There's a creek near me with some water and sometimes I'll walk out there with a jar. Put some of the water in the jar and drink it. Its very refreshing especially after a hard run. Later in the day I'll start having really bad stomach pain and start shitting blood, but I read it's because the swamp water is getting rid of toxins in body.

no idea, i just wake up put some coffee to make and jam pack that fucking coffee with this shit

I got into black Americanos when leanmaxxing years ago and it stuck. I got to appreciate good coffee but oftentimes it isn't good coffee and it sucks but I'm stuck with my routine now. I've at least learned the few places who sell good coffee in my city but they're not very near to me.

like coffee at mornings to take a shit, nothing more

Iced lattes are a great cope

i drink whatever the cheapest instant coffee at the store is with milk and sugar :feelsokman:

Coffeee with a bit of milk and some sweetener. My favorite coffee is Cappuccino

Coffee taste like piss

usually black

I drink coffee with 20 year old female's breast milk.

About 4 tablespoons of sugar, and some of that liquid hazelnut creamer, o can not drink coffee about 10 times a month, but buy when I drink it, that’s how I prefer it…

i fuckin hate coffee

Cold brew left room temperature for 18-24 hours, nothing added atm (might start drinking more milk and add a cup to coffee, which I've tried before and liked).

Black, no sugar.

Just black coffee tbh the bad part is that if you order it in a café or bar they give you a tiny cup (espresso). So if I'm outside I order cappuccino to get the big cup kek

at home, black. at a gas station, i'll put some milk and sugar in it.

swedish coffee is superior, freshly brewed with a little bit of oatmilk

Black coffee is the best, sometimes I also add some honey, but not sugar

i prefer energy drinks

but when i do drink coffee i put half of it as whole milk so i can gain weight

150 calories yo

0.3 liter with 3 spoons of coffee whitener and no sugar

Im more of a Green Tea Enjoyer

i prefer energy drinks

but when i do drink coffee i put half of it as whole milk so i can gain weight

150 calories yo
Damn why energy drinks? I avoid them as I've read they put a lot of sugar and Jew chemicals in them

Damn why energy drinks? I avoid them as I've read they put a lot of sugar and Jew chemicals in them
I only drink the diet ones like bang, reign, and celsius

no sugar and 200-300mg, tastes delicious. just right, not sickly sweet like the sugar ones

also has vitamins and vitamins = healthy

With a lot of milk, because I like milk.

I'm more of a yerba mate man myself :feelsjuice:

I'm more of a cappuccino man myself honestly. If it's sugary and has a lot of caffeine. I will drink it in order to get through a heavy work shift.

I can't drink coffee. It makes my stomach want to explode.

Black.how I like a my men

I like to drink iced coffe