Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you guys usually spend your birthdays?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
just wandering.

My family will usually take me out for dinner and basically ignore/exclude me from conversations. :feelsbadman: It's been this way for the past ~10 years. I had some good ones when I was a kid though

Haven´t celebrated my bday in 10 years. A lot of times I even forget I had a birthday and I only remember days after.

Completely alone. Family is incredibly small and they don't really care that much and I have 0 friends.

Since I'm at uni it's with friends.

Stopped celebrating or even acknowledging it years ago.

happy birthday ! me : thanks.

thats the extent of it.

I've never had a birthday nor i have ever got a gift from anyone.

Alone at home, probably will take a day off so I don't have to deal with any birthday wishes this year.

Alone... with alcohol.

Just rotting, and yeah might go eat somewhere out with my family. Nothing special has happened on my birthday for last 8 years

I don't celebrate it, but family friends do get invited over for dinner around 7-8PM.

Mom takes me to dinner or whatever and that’s mostly it.

My job will make an announcement and everybody will clap.

Wageslave or rot in my apartment alone. It's irrelevant to me anyway.

I have not got to celebrate it since 2009, where we bought pizza and cake it was just my mom and sisters.

My parents have forgotten it now, I don’t blame them. I’m a failure and a middle child so I have nothing special

Contemplating suicide and ignoring anyone who brings it up.

Crying in my room.

alone. My b-day is very soon.

Alone in my bed. I still live with my parents so my mom usually makes me something I love to eat that day, otherwise its just another day for me. I get extra depressed over being +1 year older.

playing on my pc and eating curry food

alone in my room
81dzzQ1.gif

I spend them alone doing whatever I usually do on regular days. I stopped caring about my birthdays when I was 18. my dad asked me what I wanted on my 18th birthday and I said I wanted a subway sandwich. I don't give a fuck about birthdays and I don't know why normies make such a big deal out of it. it is just another excuse for them to be degenerates, getting drunk and having orgies I guess

bday was the other day. parents brought a cake home as they have done for the past idk how many years. no friends or gifts or nothing, just cake

hooker booze junkfood

with the family but after moving out to uni with nobody. Seriously once I move out to the real world I don't think ill do anything for them, maybe just get a few phone alls from my parents and thats all. rope fuel for the future

I can't believe it's at nearly 40 replies and none of you posted this
TfLdjaj.jpg

My birthday passed with out even knowing lol

This forum first went online on my birthday JFL

To me it's just another day. But I do try to be on vacation somewhere and fake celebrate it there. Maybe try a new cocktail or eat a burger or something like this.

Drinking the speciality beers I get as gifts kek

I've never had a birthday nor i have ever got a gift from anyone.

Not even your parents/family have gifted you stuff?

Not as i remember.

Didnt expect that from an Egyptiancel.
Your family is fucked then kek.
My condolences dude, atleast my parents/siblings are lifefuel.