Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you have peace as a truecel?

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
Being a truecel is worse than being disabled. At least if you are disabled you have support, but as an incel you only get mocked... Though it happens both ways tbh.

How do you cope? Do you have any copes in mind?

C18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a 2188560761

How do you cope? Do you have any copes in mind?
-
My best friend is incel too, and he's also pretty smart so I get together with him a lot; it's good conversation, and we can at least commiserate about our lot in life

-
My best friend is incel too, and he's also pretty smart so I get together with him a lot; it's good conversation, and we can at least commiserate about our lot in life
My best friend was an incel too but he had such a glow up and forgot about me.

I am literally the only baby looking dude amongst friends and it's frustrating to see everyone succeed while you suck by default.

Genetics are a joke.

-
I need incel friends too otherwhise I just can't cope...
:cryfeels:

-
If something were to happen to him, That would be a very lonely existance!