Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you hide your mental illnesses from normies?

• Thread starter DeliriumTremens
  • Start date
DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
Every time i interact with a normie it's fucking exhausting, it's like putting on a mask and trying to be as "normal" as possible, although obviously by my appearance and mannerisms it's quite easy to see that there's something wrong with me.

By not talking about it, Im a man, No one cares

Not much to do other then stapling into your head what he said
I'm a man, No one cares
Even if it is apparent or not that somethings wrong with you, unless you are already a normie or very attractive, they don't care about you. Either way you will be seen as a mentality ill weirdo. No escape from that, unfortunately.

I look weird therefore I am weird. I cant hide it

what mental illnesses

Not much to do other then stapling into your head what he said

Even if it is apparent or not that somethings wrong with you, unless you are already a normie or very attractive, they don't care about you. Either way you will be seen as a mentality ill weirdo. No escape from that, unfortunately.
Were like the Buttheads of the universe

Giphy