Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it make you feel to know that a nigger like Nick Cannon has 12 kids - and you’ve never even kissed a foid?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Nick Cannon is essentially the black guy that ER saw a walking through Trader Joe’s with two blonde white foids.

12 kids with six foids

Warning - This video is severe ropefuel, take a deep breath before you watch this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9wozgqTedQ

"Nick has welcomed 11 children since 2011" - since 2011, my life has been a sick painful lonely sexless kissless joke.

Just another tall statusmaxxed nigger. Pretty much one of the bases for American "culture" now. :feelshaha:

BBC theory confirmed

Tallcels on suicide watch

it makes me angry because this oofy doofy ruined it for everybody...
how does he just defy logic when niggers are bottom of the pole
it never fucking began for us yet people still beat this system, how?

it's fucking over, seethe me, seeeeeeeethe

It makes me feel like thERe is no hope for me.

WhERe is the nearest sorority house?

I’m way past jealousy, I just feel angER towards foids.

I know Nick Cannon is rich, but toilets really are showcasing their ability to be cum dumpsters.

Tall statusmaxxed lowinhib nigger, its in the nature of niggers to try breed the most they possibly can and not nurture their young.

What is crazy is that this is not just with random foids though.

Tall statusmaxxed lowinhib nigger, its in the nature of niggers to try breed the most they possibly can and not nurture their young.

What is crazy is that this is not just with random foids though.
I suppose that is how humanity balances itself out. If high IQ high-inhibition sigma males like myself bred 11+ kids, the social repercussions would be insane.

I suppose that is how humanity balances itself out. If high IQ high-inhibition sigma males like myself bred 11+ kids, the social repercussions would be insane.
good point, instead there is just 11 more dumb niggers on the planet, i think all his "baby mamas" (stupid nigger term) are all sheboons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back