Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does your parents react to your LDAR/lifestyle/Inceldom/NEETdom?

For those who live at home, how does your parents react to your LDAR/lifestyle/Inceldom/NEETdom?

• My parents actively try and get counceling or other help for me.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • My parents tried to get counceling for me and have succeeded.

• My parents haven't reached out to anyone on their own but they are trying to get me to seek help.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My parents have tried to get me to seek help for myself and managed to get me to do so.

• My parents are worried about me and try and talk to me and give advice (often bluepilled).

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • My parents think I am lazy and criticise me for it but have not tried to get me professional help.

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • My parents have expressed worry but generally we don't talk about my situation that much.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • My parents don't talk about my problems with me.

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
My mom forced me to go to therapy and psychologist, it all failed since my problem is my face so she kinda gave up for a while but then started npc program "you have to go therapy again but now with male therapist! for sure he will resolve all your problems!" JFL he would prob say go fuck a hooker or just give up since you are hopeless case, cya that will be $40 + vat see you next week :feelsohgod: Not a single drug did help for my ocd and depression, only thing that those drugs help me were hydroxizine for anxiety and trittico for sleep but i could just drink melissa tea/valerian oil and meditate for a while so i could sleep better and be much less anxious so why would i need to poison myself with jewish pills.
Wow, that shit is like nearly 90 bucks a session in uk.

Don't you think that is a bit strange though? if you had a son who was a neet and lived at home (supposed you are a neet) would you not start asking questions?
Well, I gymcel and go to school, so I'm not a full-time neet. Maybe my parents think I live a normal life.

They dont react to anything i do

I work and live alone, so they don't have any issues there.

In terms of my inceldom, we don't talk about it that much, which is probably for the best.