Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fat are you?

• Thread starter MidnightMountain
  • Start date
M

MidnightMountain

Greycel
And by fat I mean even remotely overweight. Skinny fat too, basically are you thin? A thincel perhaps?

I'm astounded everyday to remember the fact that 73% of America is either overweight or obese, and it shows if you just look around you. :feelspuke:

I'm not fat. I am 5'4

My BMI is 22.6 but I think I have a higher bodyfat percentage for my BMI compared to average.

53kg~
But I'd consider myself fat
It's over

Skinnyfat Close to underweight

my bmi is 25.1 but I'm pretty skinny fat tbh

And by fat I mean even remotely overweight. Skinny fat too, basically are you thin? A thincel perhaps?

I'm astounded everyday to remember the fact that 73% of America is either overweight or obese, and it shows if you just look around you. :feelspuke:
I got a bit flabbier over covid but I'm not what anybody would call "fat"

very much not, I was at a 17.6 BMI (7% bodyfat) when I started gymcelling and now 19.3 (and 9-10% bodyfat)

I’m underweight so I’m not fat at all, I need to gain weight not lose weight

I'm 5'9 and damn near 200 lbs. :fuk:

skinny arms and legs with minor gut

twigcel rotter like 139 lbs

Hello foid, you know you are gonna get banned eventually right?

I'm regular BMI, a tiny bit of a gut but big chest and above average biceps / triceps.

I am 5'4 and skinny
only 110 pounds on a good day

Hello foid, you know you are gonna get banned eventually right?

I'm regular BMI, a tiny bit of a gut but big chest and above average biceps / triceps.
OP is a foid? Is there evidence of this

OP is a foid? Is there evidence of this
The only people who come on here following the stereotype "herr derr incels are fat neckbeards living in their mommy's basement" are women.

In reality, the only people who actually get morbidly obese (what the normie thinks of as "fat") have eating disorders that they don't want to confront. You have to try really really hard to get morbidly obese. People who are blackpilled have no fear of confronting the inner truths about life, so none of us are likely to be morbidly obese. Maybe some of us have higher than average BMI (that's not muscle), but meh, that's the average normie male.

Additionally, blackpilled men are aware of how judgmental and superficial (subconsciously even) people are. 50% of the people here put unironic effort into their appearance (I do, I use skin care, hair paste, I go to male grooming spas for haircuts, I work out every day with pre-workout and protein powder while having two large meals that meet most of my calories, and I have a style), 25% put effort in the past but stopped trying, 24% don't try, and 1% is unironically morbidly obese. Either way, 99% of the people here are probably healthier than most.

In fact I argue that half the people here are normie or low-tier normie tier, it's just that we are either not neurotypical in some level (either autistic, over-analytical, or suffering from severe trauma of some kind) or we know that we'll never be sexually desired by a woman (physically, lustfully). Most of us can get a woman at 30 or so, but she'll be settling for us or have baggage and then divorce us stealing half of our shit.

Last edited:
The only people who come on here following the stereotype "herr derr incels are fat neckbeards living in their mommy's basement" are women.

In reality, the only people who actually get morbidly obese (what the normie thinks of as "fat") have eating disorders that they don't want to confront. You have to try really really hard to get morbidly obese. People who are blackpilled have no fear of confronting the inner truths about life, so none of us are likely to be morbidly obese. Maybe some of us have higher than average BMI (that's not muscle), but meh, that's the average normie male.

Additionally, blackpilled men are aware of how judgmental and superficial (subconsciously even) people are. 50% of the people here put unironic effort into their appearance (I do, I use skin care, hair paste, I go to male grooming spas for haircuts, I work out every day with pre-workout and protein powder while having two large meals that meet most of my calories, and I have a style), 25% put effort in the past but stopped trying, 24% don't try, and 1% is unironically morbidly obese. Either way, 99% of the people here are probably healthier than most.

In fact I argue that half the people here are normie or low-tier normie tier, it's just that we are either not neurotypical in some level (either autistic, over-analytical, or suffering from severe trauma of some kind) or we know that we'll never be sexually desired by a woman (physically, lustfully). Most of us can get a woman at 30 or so, but she'll be settling for us or have baggage and then divorce us stealing half of our shit.
Right. I just figured OP was only asking a simple question and not loading it as some sort of anti-incel propaganda

Reading over the original post again I can see subtle hints of foid typing but I would have never suspected OP is a foid. Janitors keep your eyes peeled on this one :worryfeels:

As fat as @BrendioEEE

I have a 6 pack, so not fat at all.

I am about 100kg. Is that considered fat? Mainly big belly.
That is because I'm old and don't work out. Neeting mostly.

I'm 17 years old, I'm 5'10 and weigh 59 kilograms(130 pounds). I have quite toned abs and am skinny-lean. I'd actually say I'm a solid 8/10 in terms of physical attractiveness but I am so lonely, nervous, awkward, resentful to women and I struggle to speak to them and not look at their cleavage.

5'11,87 kilograms,i need to lose at least 5 kilos.

Gymcelling for the past 4 years got me 12% body fat at 80kgs still no females :cryfeels:

i used to be thin and fit in my teens. i got fat when i realized it was over. doesn't make a difference when i'm not getting bitches either way. might as well enjoy some good food

very much not, I was at a 17.6 BMI (7% bodyfat) when I started gymcelling and now 19.3 (and 9-10% bodyfat)
Wtf? my bmi is 20.7 which is apparently normal yet I look thin

Can’t imagine what 17.6 would be like

Wtf? my bmi is 20.7 which is apparently normal yet I look thin

Can’t imagine what 17.6 would be like
it all boils down to wrist size, for example 20 BMI is definitely on the thin side for 7-8 inch wrists. I have 6.1 inch wrists (like 10th percentile) and >90th percentile 9.6 inch ankles :feelskek: so it looks fine for those types of bones.

it all boils down to wrist size, for example 20 BMI is definitely on the thin side for 7-8 inch wrists. I have 6.1 inch wrists (like 10th percentile) and >90th percentile 9.6 inch ankles :feelskek: so it looks fine for those types of bones.
What height/weight were you at a 17.6 bmi?

I have a 20.7 bmi with 7.5 inch wrists

What height/weight were you at a 17.6 bmi?
I was 5'10 and 120-125lbs, now I'm 6'0 and 142-145lbs with ~19.5 BMI (pubertygymmaxxing :feelsLSD:)
The wrist size of 7.5 inches does definitely explain a lot for you, BMI's normal was designed off of a sample of eurowhites only

No idea but I am fat to some degree, I think.

We had a few polls about this. Most of us are actually average BMI and below.

I was 5'10 and 120lbs, now I'm 6'0 and 142-145lbs with ~19.5 BMI (pubertygymmaxxing :feelsLSD:)
The wrist size of 7.5 inches does definitely explain a lot for you, BMI's normal was designed off of a sample of eurowhites only
I am 6’4 170lbs, we are both somewhat underweight

Started gymcelling last year, I plan to get up to 200lbs or around that

average healthy weight. weak muscles cos of sedentary lifestyle tho

I am 6’4 170lbs, we are both somewhat underweight
no one's really underweight unless basic tasks are hard for them, I 3.5x'd my deadlift over the last 9 months from a 70lb 1RM, and I assume you could also definitely carry a lot of things EZ after around a year of gymcelling

I am 62 kg at 5"7. I never imagined that i had 21 BMI according to those scales ,i consider myself built like a twink.

I am 62 kg at 5"7. I never imagined that i had 21 BMI according to those scales ,i consider myself built like a twink.
bro you're a Kyriakos Grizzly-build-potential twink, hop on Zercher shrugs ASAP :feelskek: ~65kg 10% bodyfat for me with my height is nearly Tyler Durden level (relatively) and where my lifts are stalling

bro you're a Kyriakos Grizzly-build-potential twink, hop on Zercher shrugs ASAP :feelskek: ~65kg 10% bodyfat for me with my height is nearly Tyler Durden level (relatively) and where my lifts are stalling
So you are saying that i am fat?I didn't measured my height since I was 14 but i don't think i have grown at all.I look pretty skinny. I used to have 73 kg two years ago

Last edited:
So you are saying that i am fat?
JFL no the opposite, I'm saying that SINCE you're skinny at 62kg and 5'7, you have much bigger bones and therefore much more potential for total muscle and therefore strength to be added on

JFL no the opposite, I'm saying that SINCE you're skinny at 62kg and 5'7, you have much bigger bones and therefore much more potential for total muscle and therefore strength to be added on
Thanks brocel but currently I'm working at home with my 8 kg dumbbell and it's hard for my left hand i can do 10 reps and my left hand falls down.I need to try harder at home before i can go to a gym.When I'll be able to put 10 kg on it without hurting my tiny wrists I'll know I'm ready for the gym.

Thanks brocel but currently I'm working at home with my 8 kg dumbbell and it's hard for my left hand i can do 10 reps and my left hand falls down.I need to try harder at home before i can go to a gym.When I'll be able to put 10 kg on it without hurting my tiny wrists I'll know I'm ready for the gym.
bicep curl reps with 8kg? That's a good start, my start was 8lbs coincidentally. Keep up a good 3-5x a week plan with maybe some calisthenics mixed in, and it'll pay off for sure if you commit to it :dab::feelsLSD:

21 bmi. If your frame is shit then don’t be thin, you’ll look really gay