Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How I managed to crash my T levels to female ranges before I started steroids

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I’ve always had high test as a teen and had an extremely high sex drive and was strong in the gym. This was until I was bullied by everyone and was made to feel like shit especially by foids for being slightly overweight. Not even fat.

I fucking dieted in an extreme deficit for about a year basically starving my body. After this I noticed I was skinny, lost all muscle, and I had no sex drive. I did a Testosterone test and it was at 200 ng/dl. ( I WAS TAKING TONGKAT ALI, ASHWAGHANDA AND EVERY NATURAL T SUPPLEMENT U CAN THINK OF)

After this I became extremely depressed and felt like I was a weak fuck. I began researching about Steroids and sarms and eventually started injecting test at 21 yrs old.

ALL THIS BECAUSE FOIDS REJECTED ME AND TREATED ME LIKE TRASH. ALL I WANTED IN LIFE WAS A SWEET AND KIND FOID WHO LOVED ME.

Fuck foids I hope they get cancer and aids I hope they all get GONORRHEA AND DIE PAINFULLY.

Did your face change any

Did your face change any
Yes. I look more aggressive and intimidating. I also look like I don’t give a fuck about others feelings. I also look like I want to kill anyone who slightly annoys me. It’s what I want

Yes. I look more aggressive and intimidating. I also look like I don’t give a fuck about others feelings. I also look like I want to kill anyone who slightly annoys me. It’s what I want
how to foids treat you

Last edited:
how to foods treat you
Like I’m invisible. If I look at them, I look at them without giving a fuck about how I’m looking at them if you know what I mean. I look at them with my resting angry violent face that looks like I want to kill them. They look at me awkwardly and look intimidated. Fucking whores

I'm always playing with the thought of starting to roid. Only to get more respect and not be disgusted when I look in the mirror. But I doubt it's worth it. People won't respect me anyway, no matter how lean and vascular I look like.

I'm always playing with the thought of starting to roid. Only to get more respect and not be disgusted when I look in the mirror. But I doubt it's worth it. People won't respect me anyway, no matter how lean and vascular I look like.
I had nothing to lose. I only want to get stronger to justify my existence to myself and to not feel worthless just to feel like I have some sort of fkng value in this shitty world

Would love to try testosterone enhancing shit one day. On the other hand despite all the positive effects you didn't succeed in ascending that worries me from trying it.

Would love to try testosterone enhancing shit one day. On the other hand despite all the positive effects you didn't succeed in ascending that worries me from trying it.
FUCKKKKKKKOKKKKKKKKKKK

FUCKKK YOU MADE ME WANNA DIE SOONER

I’ve always had high test as a teen and had an extremely high sex drive and was strong in the gym. This was until I was bullied by everyone and was made to feel like shit especially by foids for being slightly overweight. Not even fat.

I fucking dieted in an extreme deficit for about a year basically starving my body. After this I noticed I was skinny, lost all muscle, and I had no sex drive. I did a Testosterone test and it was at 200 ng/dl. ( I WAS TAKING TONGKAT ALI, ASHWAGHANDA AND EVERY NATURAL T SUPPLEMENT U CAN THINK OF)

After this I became extremely depressed and felt like I was a weak fuck. I began researching about Steroids and sarms and eventually started injecting test at 21 yrs old.

ALL THIS BECAUSE FOIDS REJECTED ME AND TREATED ME LIKE TRASH. ALL I WANTED IN LIFE WAS A SWEET AND KIND FOID WHO LOVED ME.

Fuck foids I hope they get cancer and aids I hope they all get GONORRHEA AND DIE PAINFULLY.
Kys faggot

Kys faggot
TJD Jew
IMG 1662

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I don’t even believe In Jewish crap I consider myself white and atheist I have green eyes so I mog every shit skin on this forum!
YOUR LITERALLY THE STEREOTYPICAL JEW WHO DOESNT FEAR GOD. YOUR THE WORST TYPE. AT LEAST REAL JEWS HAVE SOME HUMANITY IN THEM. ATHEIST JEWS WANT TO RAPE AND KILL THE GOYIM. YOU WANT TO NUKE PALESTINE AND YOU WANT TO SPREAD DEGENERACY TO THE GOYIM

Same, I want to look like i want to butcher theyre entire family!

YOUR LITERALLY THE STEREOTYPICAL JEW WHO DOESNT FEAR GOD. YOUR THE WORST TYPE. AT LEAST REAL JEWS HAVE SOME HUMANITY IN THEM. ATHEIST JEWS WANT TO RAPE AND KILL THE GOYIM. YOU WANT TO NUKE PALESTINE AND YOU WANT TO SPREAD DEGENERACY TO THE GOYIM
If it was up to me I would follow hitlER and genocide non whites and nuke India and Middle East and Africa including Israel

If it was up to me I would follow hitlER and genocide non whites and nuke India and Middle East and Africa including Israel
Nice. Hail Hitler then XD. That’s very strange to hear from a Jew XDD

Where did you get testosterone?

Where did you get testosterone?
Depends what country you in but. Most likely you can find a website. Just make sure to read the reviews on trustpilot or something just to make sure. I’m in UK

Nice. Hail Hitler then XD. That’s very strange to hear from a Jew XDD
I would love to be part of the gestapo SS waffen incel division torturing other Jews stealing their $$$$ and raping Jewish foids who reject me instead for Chad, chadstein, and Tyrone

The religious j00s are the ones that suck baby dicks.

The religious j00s are the ones that suck baby dicks.
Yeah. Those are the Talmud Jews but I was referring to the other type that support Palestine and shit like rhat

It could be better to be a roidmaxxed incel than to be a weak, faggot ass incel.

People would at lest fear me :society:

Sadly disney movies lied to us when we were children. Women are nothing like the movies.

Wait, you just said you were depressed because you lost your sex drive, then decided to take steroids, but doesn't taking steroids reduce your sex drive?

Wait, you just said you were depressed because you lost your sex drive, then decided to take steroids, but doesn't taking steroids reduce your sex drive?
no it’s in fact the opposite

It could be better to be a roidmaxxed incel than to be a weak, faggot ass incel.

People would at lest fear me :society:
It’s not my fault that this cucked soyciety is designed to decrease my natural Test. Fuck them and fuck that

Sadly disney movies lied to us when we were children. Women are nothing like the movies.

Step parents really are way more likely to be cruel/abusive than regular parents. This is backed up by studies, so Disney at least got the "evil step parent" thing right.

Step parents really are way more likely to be cruel/abusive than regular parents. This is backed up by studies, so Disney at least got the "evil step parent" thing right.
:feelshaha:

Was on test myself and strong as fuck. Didn't get me girls, but I enjoyed walking around feeling like I could throw any adult man through a fucking wall. During those years, nobody fucked with me. Not once.

You know how when you walk down the sidewalk and people come at you like side by side, and as a loser, you're always the one who moves so that the oncomers can pass? Well, one day I was like "wtf am I getting out of their way, I'm a fucking tank". So I just started walking straight ahead from then on. These cuck faggots and foids would just bounce off of me as I shouldered into them. I wouldn't even flinch. That's how it felt to be on test.

I say this because I think a lot of incels would love this feeling. Hope you're feeling better about yourself these days.

I want to try roids my but dick and balls are already comically miniature

Was on test myself and strong as fuck. Didn't get me girls, but I enjoyed walking around feeling like I could throw any adult man through a fucking wall. During those years, nobody fucked with me. Not once.

You know how when you walk down the sidewalk and people come at you like side by side, and as a loser, you're always the one who moves so that the oncomers can pass? Well, one day I was like "wtf am I getting out of their way, I'm a fucking tank". So I just started walking straight ahead from then on. These cuck faggots and foids would just bounce off of me as I shouldered into them. I wouldn't even flinch. That's how it felt to be on test.

I say this because I think a lot of incels would love this feeling. Hope you're feeling better about yourself these days.
Why did you stop taking it. Why not just cruise

Why did you stop taking it. Why not just cruise

I cruised for like 3 years.

Eventually I got into trouble with drugs and had to go to rehab where I could not bring anything. I came off then and just never got back on.

Have managed to stay reasonably strong but nothing like that. Maybe this will inspire me to do it again.

I cruised for like 3 years.

Eventually I got into trouble with drugs and had to go to rehab where I could not bring anything. I came off then and just never got back on.

Have managed to stay reasonably strong but nothing like that. Maybe this will inspire me to do it again.
Brootal. They castrated you at rehab I think. Holy fuck that sounds like a nightmare

. These cuck faggots and foids would just bounce off of me as I shouldered into them. I wouldn't even flinch.
Literally me right now jfl

Literally me right now jfl

bro I am happy for you it feels good to be big and strong. That confidence of high test is what we were meant to be. Not noodle armed whiners stuck behind phones and computers. Enjoy it.

Brootal. They castrated you at rehab I think. Holy fuck that sounds like a nightmare
I didnt even take PCT so I dunno how bad that fucked me up. But I continued to lift so hopefully my test rebounded. Never had it checked after.

bro I am happy for you it feels good to be big and strong. That confidence of high test is what we were meant to be. Not noodle armed whiners stuck behind phones and computers. Enjoy it.
Thanks Brocel. You’re completely right.

I didnt even take PCT so I dunno how bad that fucked me up. But I continued to lift so hopefully my test rebounded. Never had it checked after.
Good way to tell is how horny/angry you feel 24/7