Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How i was Set up to look like a pedophile and had my face posted all over facebook, and have been harrassed for over a year now.

Reminds me of that Always Sunny episode

there are incels who the title has happened to at least

but yea nice story

larp or not, plenty of lonely average looking guys get called pedophiles just for being older males who are alone out in public

very common

This.
I think, based on the fact this does actually happen, that we should assume this isn’t a larp. Cmon what if this guy is actually legit, I dno but personally I don’t think it’s that unbelievable.

based doktordoomcel
@doktordoom

say i should come with them so we can sort it out. (at this point there the gang was growing and there was about 20 people vs me, NO FUCKING JOKE). so they take me to an alleyway and pull out some knives and try to attack me and asked me to take my clothes off. lucky for me i have done my training. and as drunk as i was no matter what they tried, they could not do anything to me
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Wtf is this LARP man. Do you really think people are going to believe that you fought 20 people drunk off your ass? Did gambler make a new acc or something?

You guys are retarded. Not only was it proven to be a LARP, but now they'll make more LARP like this since you buy that shit. You sound like it's it's a cucking fantasy.

You guys are retarded. Not only was it proven to be a LARP, but now they'll make more LARP like this since you buy that shit. You sound like it's it's a cucking fantasy.

How have you proven it?

How have you proven it?
I told the mods. It's what got OP banned. I don't want to say it so the OP will make the mistake again, but it was his stories holes, not only that but the lack of proof I kept mentioning. As a gray account you might be a LARP too.

larp or not, plenty of lonely average looking guys get called pedophiles just for being older males who are alone out in public

very common

Happened to me the other day Bro.

He got banned?

At that point, get a gun or build one. Good hunting

I told the mods. It's what got OP banned. I don't want to say it so the OP will make the mistake again, but it was his stories holes, not only that but the lack of proof I kept mentioning. As a gray account you might be a LARP too.

I can’t really see the holes but whatever. The thing about fighting 20 guys was ridiculous but he might have just exaggerated parts of it. The whole thing about being accused of paedophilia is very common in the uk, and tbh, I wonder what becomes of the guys who get snared by traps like this. This is probably the only place they’d get any support. I just hate to think if this is literally one of these guys and even we have rejected him.

I can’t really see the holes but whatever. The thing about fighting 20 guys was ridiculous but he might have just exaggerated parts of it. The whole thing about being accused of paedophilia is very common in the uk, and tbh, I wonder what becomes of the guys who get snared by traps like this. This is probably the only place they’d get any support. I just hate to think if this is literally one of these guys and even we have rejected him.
No hes a LARP who watched the same videos you saw and made a "based on a true story" version of it. Probably a feminist soy who hates guy that do PUA and goes to the gym, a fat fuck who is incel but wanted to LARP instead of being blackpilled. The mods don't ban without proof and it was proven he was fake. I should do something else with these dog sniffing skills...

That shiet is longer than war and peace

No hes a LARP who watched the same videos you saw and made a "based on a true story" version of it. Probably a feminist soy who hates guy that do PUA and goes to the gym, a fat fuck who is incel but wanted to LARP instead of being blackpilled. The mods don't ban without proof and it was proven he was fake. I should do something else with these dog sniffing skills...

Well. I’m really intrigued what the stone cold proof was

His story was a LARP, my lack of life, higher than OP's IQ, and schizophrenic pattern recognition (which is likely to get worse) was able to give me a bad gut feeling, but I caught him lying about the story in addition to no proof. Another factor is the wrong age of consent. In GB, its 16. Little things stick out. A lot stuck out.
Well. I’m really intrigued what the stone cold proof was

I believe it is not LARP.fucking hell

Subatomic space IQ. I knew it was LARP. OP even got banned. I even proved he was a LARPing. How can you even post this?
It was just so funny, I was picturing OP and his crappy life and LOLing. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I don't know if this is a LARP or not, but this does happen.
If you live in a shitty area in the UK and you're labelled a 'paedo', you are a dead man walking. e.g.,

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/05/police-failure-protect-bijan-ebrahimi-murder-ipcc
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/xdmzk3/paedophile-vigilante-dangers-murder-uk

I was not called a paedo, but I got driven out of an area once after years of bullying, harassment, and criminal damage by my neighbours, I'm talking bricks and fireworks thrown, all because I was a recluse and a loner. Police simply don't give a shit and we have no way of defending ourselves against gangs of teenage yobs.

Last edited:
This is why Allah forbade speaking to women who aren't your sister, mother, or wife, without a witness.

Sorry for long read, i understand if you dont have the time.
(apologies for spelling and format issues, i never learnt how to write in school.)
So it began when i first moved to this new town, i had been made homeless when i was a teenager by my single parent who wanted nothing to do with me, after years of being bullied and beaten up, humiliated and being alone every day, (since i was a child) i could take it no longer, after numerious failed suicide attempts i was allowed to stay with some relatives who were kind enough to take me in. i litterally stayed in my room for the next 5 years playing an MMO. it was my only escape.
i stayed in this room because every time i went outside i would be assaulted, or insulted/harrassed or treated like shit.
we are talking things being thrown at me, spat on, slapped. and all sorts of insults and horrible things said to and about me. this would happen wherever i go since i was a child.

so i moved to this new town in hopes of finaly changing myself and being happy. i had plans to make friends and finaly catch up on all the sex and relationships and things i had missed out on my whole life.
(i had also been lifting wieghts and training on a punching bag for the last few years and training myself so that people couldn't hurt me anymore, even bought new clothes and tried to make myself look as good as possible.)
during this time i had been researching PUA tacticts and actually thought it was legit. i believed the lie that you could approach many women and eventually you would find a date or a sexual partner, so stupid hopeful me went out into the world hoping to finaly become normal and happy.
oh was i such an idiot.

so after asking out countless girls and trying every trick in the book for a few months (and of course getting no success),i found out through an acquaintance that there had been long posts about me on facebook by lots of difference people. talking about me and saying horrible things.
there was a new topic every week about "the wierd creepy guy". i was being accused of lots of stuff that actually wasnt me, such as things as "scaring and being creepy to women", "being suspicious", "ugly guy who walks funny" and lots of other horrible things. during this time some girls were also accusing me of raping them, and i was being accused of sending nudes to an underage girl. (i didn't learn of this until later.). i even had a whole printout pages of all the horrible things said about me by someone from facebook and they sent it to me. but i never looked because i could not bear it any longer. i was filled with so much sadness from being alone for so long and being treated horrible by everyone.

so it all happens one night when i am approached by a 3 girls. they talk with me and actually seem interested in who i am and what i have to say, they actually flirt back with me after i am using this PUA bullshit that i learned from the internet and i think to myself "holy shit, this actually works!".
i say i have to go and make sure to get their number before i do. i find out their age and name and number and am on my way. the girl who wanted to give me her number tells me she is 18.
so i text her that night and the next day and say i would like to hang out with her, (as this pua stuff says you should do). i call her and have a quick chat and she says to come meet her at the local park to hangout for awhile. i think "great!, this is my chance to make some friends and maybe even see a girl!". i am very excited,
i have a few drinks before i go because i am very nervous since this is the first time i have ever done anything like this. i have never hung out with anyone since i am such a loser. <- no exaggeration.

so i get their and send her a text to ask where she is and where her friends are. i keep recieving texts back just telling me to wait there and she will be there soon.
i think nothing of this but i did think it was a little strange. anyway, after waiting some more i think to myself "damn, once again i have been lied to and humiliated" and think "fuck that, i will call her". so i do. i ask her "why she is taking so long and what is the problem?". she asks me what i find attractive about her and than says she is actually 14. i get angry at this and ask why she is lying to me about her age. but by that it was too late.

i get approached by some guys, about 10 of them or so. who than accuse me of being a disgusting pedophile rapist. and ask me if it is acceptable to be talking to 14 year old girls like this. i keep trying to explain to them what has happened but of course they dont listen. so after being insulted and accosted by a growing gang of people accusing me of being a pedophile they say i should come with them so we can sort it out. (at this point there the gang was growing and there was about 20 people vs me, NO FUCKING JOKE). so they take me to an alleyway and pull out some knives and try to attack me and asked me to take my clothes off. lucky for me i have done my training. and as drunk as i was no matter what they tried, they could not do anything to me (but i did cut my hand when i grabbed the knife when he tried to stab me). i even gave one of them a fucked up nose when i punched him in the face. i than ran around the town while being chased by this growing number of people shouting at me that i am a pedophile, allerting the attention of more people of course. i try to get home a few times, but each time more and more people are stopping me and chasing me around.

i am finally able to call the police and tell them what has happened. i am taken to hospital and treated and than make my way back home.
of course i find out the next day that parts of it have been recorded via phones, (of course its only the parts that make me look bad). and has been spread all over facebook. these videos gain tens of thousands of views and from that point i was well and trull fucked. (even more than before!).

instead of now just being called ugly and harrassed in the streets and rumors spread about me on facebook. i now had gangs of people outside my flat throwing stuff at my windows and shouting pedophile and child rapist every night. every time i went out people called me pedophile and tried to take pictures and laugh at me.
i was being stalked and insulted and accosted even more than before and it was getting alot more worse. i even had a conspiracy against me. (when i went to a shop to get some stuff, they would call up people while i was busy and than there would be a gang on the streets on the way home to call me pedophile and let everyone know that i was this. of course i cant really fight against this because i am by myself and have no one who would back me up.

so now to this day right now i still get called pedophile and harrassed. and people were outside my flat saying they would kill me and calling me pedophile and saying "we'll get him" "i will fuck you up" "i will fucking kill you" "child molester". and this was on christmas day,

i have never been in trouble with the law and have no criminal record.
PUA has ruined my life even more than it already was ruined for the simple fact of being an ugly and short male.
all i wanted was to be normal and enjoy life and party like i saw everyone els doing while i rotted alone in my room playing a game that doesn't exist anymore.
and due to my efforts to improve and be happy and being told "whats the worst that can heppen bro?". due to my efforts to get in shape and try to look good and attract women. my life is now ruined even more than it already was. i have only ever known sadness, loneliness and being hurt over and over.
with no family and no friends to ever have my back. just me alone.

thank you for reading this if you did and sorry it was so long.
there really is no way out for us incels.
trying to break free will only result in pain and sadness and cruelty from the world.
i have now accepted my fate. i am 100% certain the only way out is suicide.
I was believing u until u said 20 people couldnt do shit to u. So show us the videos u were talking about to prove ur story.

Otherwise i think parts of it are true and u give off a fucked up vibe and do something to piss people off.

Tip. Move.

He posted evidence and several police forces have been harassing him for trumped up charges.
You can't be serious. Hes schizophrenic. You can hear it in his voice.

LARP or not, or whether a troll the fact is there is some TRUTH in the original post.

Groups of thugs often target overweight, lonely or autistic men (most are permacel virgins) and use any excuse to harass or physcially intimidate them to suicide. They'll use pictures of a physically attractive and "developed female" and only at the last minute mention they are slightly below the AoC, but can they meet up IRL for sex.

The thugs then film "the pedo" hand him over to the police saying he's trying to rape "a child" (rather than horny young female who probably fucks older men anyways- including those "pedo hunters" themselves).

It's a bloodsport that is merely for low iq, primative subhuman, thugs.

Luckily the practice is being squashed and convictions over-turned as it wastes limited UK Police resources from tackling ACTUAL child abuse from genuinely dangerous individuals.

To give you an idea these pedo hunters who care about child welfare anti-social Chav thugs will give up when they realise out of the "near AoC pranks" they did some 2000, only 200 resulted in convictions.

I hope the UK Government and Police outright bans these groups.

Last edited:
His story was a LARP, my lack of life, higher than OP's IQ, and schizophrenic pattern recognition (which is likely to get worse) was able to give me a bad gut feeling, but I caught him lying about the story in addition to no proof. Another factor is the wrong age of consent. In GB, its 16. Little things stick out. A lot stuck out.

Wait, where does he get the age of consent wrong?

You can't be serious. Hes schizophrenic. You can hear it in his voice.
He was schizophrenic when provincial police and York Regional Police blew up the door of his cottage 100 miles away from Toronto or York Region?

I am assuming this is confirmed fake now that he is banned?

I am assuming this is confirmed fake now that he is banned?
you'd have to be pretty gullible to believe this horse shit manic-episode in the first place, plus he/she types like someone who fancies wearing panties and taking pictures of himself full of buttplugs on 4chan so make of that what you will, anime avatar checks out

If the part with the knife fight really happened that way he would have described it in greater detail because someone who really did experience such a fight would know exactly how unrealistic it sounds. Anyway there is tons of information about this, it's called Gang Stalking. It's a huge Black Pill.

If the part with the knife fight really happened that way he would have described it in greater detail because someone who really did experience such a fight would know exactly how unrealistic it sounds. Anyway there is tons of information about this, it's called Gang Stalking. It's a huge Black Pill.
Only schizophrenics believe that

Only schizophrenics believe that
They muddied the waters by trying to inject Sci Fi and Religion into it. Gang Stalking isn't as far our as it seems, it's human nature. It's some of the most :soy: behavior I have ever seen tbh.

Sorry for long read, i understand if you dont have the time.
(apologies for spelling and format issues, i never learnt how to write in school.)
So it began when i first moved to this new town, i had been made homeless when i was a teenager by my single parent who wanted nothing to do with me, after years of being bullied and beaten up, humiliated and being alone every day, (since i was a child) i could take it no longer, after numerious failed suicide attempts i was allowed to stay with some relatives who were kind enough to take me in. i litterally stayed in my room for the next 5 years playing an MMO. it was my only escape.
i stayed in this room because every time i went outside i would be assaulted, or insulted/harrassed or treated like shit.
we are talking things being thrown at me, spat on, slapped. and all sorts of insults and horrible things said to and about me. this would happen wherever i go since i was a child.

so i moved to this new town in hopes of finaly changing myself and being happy. i had plans to make friends and finaly catch up on all the sex and relationships and things i had missed out on my whole life.
(i had also been lifting wieghts and training on a punching bag for the last few years and training myself so that people couldn't hurt me anymore, even bought new clothes and tried to make myself look as good as possible.)
during this time i had been researching PUA tacticts and actually thought it was legit. i believed the lie that you could approach many women and eventually you would find a date or a sexual partner, so stupid hopeful me went out into the world hoping to finaly become normal and happy.
oh was i such an idiot.

so after asking out countless girls and trying every trick in the book for a few months (and of course getting no success),i found out through an acquaintance that there had been long posts about me on facebook by lots of difference people. talking about me and saying horrible things.
there was a new topic every week about "the wierd creepy guy". i was being accused of lots of stuff that actually wasnt me, such as things as "scaring and being creepy to women", "being suspicious", "ugly guy who walks funny" and lots of other horrible things. during this time some girls were also accusing me of raping them, and i was being accused of sending nudes to an underage girl. (i didn't learn of this until later.). i even had a whole printout pages of all the horrible things said about me by someone from facebook and they sent it to me. but i never looked because i could not bear it any longer. i was filled with so much sadness from being alone for so long and being treated horrible by everyone.

so it all happens one night when i am approached by a 3 girls. they talk with me and actually seem interested in who i am and what i have to say, they actually flirt back with me after i am using this PUA bullshit that i learned from the internet and i think to myself "holy shit, this actually works!".
i say i have to go and make sure to get their number before i do. i find out their age and name and number and am on my way. the girl who wanted to give me her number tells me she is 18.
so i text her that night and the next day and say i would like to hang out with her, (as this pua stuff says you should do). i call her and have a quick chat and she says to come meet her at the local park to hangout for awhile. i think "great!, this is my chance to make some friends and maybe even see a girl!". i am very excited,
i have a few drinks before i go because i am very nervous since this is the first time i have ever done anything like this. i have never hung out with anyone since i am such a loser. <- no exaggeration.

so i get their and send her a text to ask where she is and where her friends are. i keep recieving texts back just telling me to wait there and she will be there soon.
i think nothing of this but i did think it was a little strange. anyway, after waiting some more i think to myself "damn, once again i have been lied to and humiliated" and think "fuck that, i will call her". so i do. i ask her "why she is taking so long and what is the problem?". she asks me what i find attractive about her and than says she is actually 14. i get angry at this and ask why she is lying to me about her age. but by that it was too late.

i get approached by some guys, about 10 of them or so. who than accuse me of being a disgusting pedophile rapist. and ask me if it is acceptable to be talking to 14 year old girls like this. i keep trying to explain to them what has happened but of course they dont listen. so after being insulted and accosted by a growing gang of people accusing me of being a pedophile they say i should come with them so we can sort it out. (at this point there the gang was growing and there was about 20 people vs me, NO FUCKING JOKE). so they take me to an alleyway and pull out some knives and try to attack me and asked me to take my clothes off. lucky for me i have done my training. and as drunk as i was no matter what they tried, they could not do anything to me (but i did cut my hand when i grabbed the knife when he tried to stab me). i even gave one of them a fucked up nose when i punched him in the face. i than ran around the town while being chased by this growing number of people shouting at me that i am a pedophile, allerting the attention of more people of course. i try to get home a few times, but each time more and more people are stopping me and chasing me around.

i am finally able to call the police and tell them what has happened. i am taken to hospital and treated and than make my way back home.
of course i find out the next day that parts of it have been recorded via phones, (of course its only the parts that make me look bad). and has been spread all over facebook. these videos gain tens of thousands of views and from that point i was well and trull fucked. (even more than before!).

instead of now just being called ugly and harrassed in the streets and rumors spread about me on facebook. i now had gangs of people outside my flat throwing stuff at my windows and shouting pedophile and child rapist every night. every time i went out people called me pedophile and tried to take pictures and laugh at me.
i was being stalked and insulted and accosted even more than before and it was getting alot more worse. i even had a conspiracy against me. (when i went to a shop to get some stuff, they would call up people while i was busy and than there would be a gang on the streets on the way home to call me pedophile and let everyone know that i was this. of course i cant really fight against this because i am by myself and have no one who would back me up.

so now to this day right now i still get called pedophile and harrassed. and people were outside my flat saying they would kill me and calling me pedophile and saying "we'll get him" "i will fuck you up" "i will fucking kill you" "child molester". and this was on christmas day,

i have never been in trouble with the law and have no criminal record.
PUA has ruined my life even more than it already was ruined for the simple fact of being an ugly and short male.
all i wanted was to be normal and enjoy life and party like i saw everyone els doing while i rotted alone in my room playing a game that doesn't exist anymore.
and due to my efforts to improve and be happy and being told "whats the worst that can heppen bro?". due to my efforts to get in shape and try to look good and attract women. my life is now ruined even more than it already was. i have only ever known sadness, loneliness and being hurt over and over.
with no family and no friends to ever have my back. just me alone.

thank you for reading this if you did and sorry it was so long.
there really is no way out for us incels.
trying to break free will only result in pain and sadness and cruelty from the world.
i have now accepted my fate. i am 100% certain the only way out is suicide.

I can just imagine this happening to me. I wouldn't blame you for going ER after this and I wouldn't normally talk about going ER, but this is just enough to make any man want to go ER.

I have lost friends from cold approach because they think it's just too weird.

It seems as an incel there is nothing you can do. All corners lead to a dead end.

I can really empathise with you over this my brother. Soon, I'll have my body cam for approaching, so I have evidence.

Last edited: