Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how I would have sex with a girl who still had her hymen

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I would not jam my dick in hard and make her bleed by ripping it.

Instead I would just like softly rest it against the hymen and gradually apply pressure over hours so it just stretches longer and longer and there is no sharp pain.

Then we would celebrate her 30th birthday and I would thank her for abstaining from sex for thirty years.

JFL at hoping that you will find a 30 year old female virgin. You legitimately have a bigger chance of winning a lottery or getting struck by lightning

Instead I would just like softly rest it against the hymen and gradually apply pressure over hours so it just stretches longer and longer and there is no sharp pain.

Then we would celebrate her 30th birthday and I would thank her for abstaining from sex for thirty years.
If I’m ever lucky enough to get with a virgin I will bust her hymen with my dick and then lick up every last drop of blood. Mmm

Hymens very commonly break before sex just bcs of stretching/period products so that’s a 0% chance

Hymens very commonly break before sex just bcs of stretching/period products so that’s a 0% chance
Lol no they don’t. That’s just a feminist lie to cover up for whores being whores.

I don’t know what a hymen is lol

Lol no they don’t. That’s just a feminist lie to cover up for whores being whores.
A tampon would break the hymen bcs it’s not different than a dick kek but women do lie about it probably I don’t know never talked to one

why wouldn't you want to break her hymen

OK :chad:

Virgin girls don't exist in 2020

Source

JFL at hoping that you will find a 30 year old female virgin. You legitimately have a bigger chance of winning a lottery or getting struck by lightning

Things that never happened in 2020
Be overjoyed if a girl is still a virgin at 20, because it's already rare as fuck :feelsEhh:

Yo, did you pray to God to take away your lust desires about sex and stuff. Really i don't get why you desires that, it wouldn't be better to pray to become a Chad and that would allows you to get some good virgin wife and stuff? :feelshmm:

What's a "hymen"?

isn't that a lot in curryland?
It's about 2 months of salary so it's not something they'd do casually but if a foid had a reason to convince you she's a virgin it wouldn't be much of a problem.
In Europe the procedure costs even less relative to average salary, so it's really pointless to depend on the hymen as proof of virginity.

JFL at hoping that you will find a 30 year old female virgin.

That's the joke. Saying "I want to fuck a virgin" realistically automatically becomes "I want to fuck a pre-tween" in this climate, sadly.

I will bust her hymen with my dick and then lick up every last drop of blood. Mmm
This sounds like jew-adjacent degeneracy.

Hymens very commonly break before sex just bcs of stretching
LOL, how many cucks still buy that?

Believing "oh, I broke my hymen doing lunges for track and field" is giga-tier cope that guys try to believe when their wives tell them they are virgins but don't bleed on their wedding nights.

Moving the knees further apart would traction the skin in the perineum but the hymen is too deep in the vagina for that to be significant enough to tear it.

I'm pretty skeptical of the "I did it riding a horse" unless they somehow seriously fucked up and fell forward onto the "horn" of the saddle, and even then, what the fuck are they doing, riding it naked or in just thin panties or something? Proper riding is done in thick pants and if a girl wants to protect her hymen on the occasion of getting bucked forward onto the saddle-horn, she should wear a cup.

A tampon would break the hymen bcs it’s not different than a dick
Tampons are 5cm long
Tampon.JPG

Hymens are 2cm inside so a tampon should make contact, but the question is how far the hymen can stretch without breaking.

This relates to my original post idea. I propose that if hymens are GRADUALLY stretched that like skin, they could just permanently lengthen without actually tearing and bleeding.

why wouldn't you want to break her hymen
To prevent her from bleeding and feeling pain because I am a gentleman and not a jewish vampire.

That's the joke. Saying "I want to fuck a virgin" realistically automatically becomes "I want to fuck a pre-tween" in this climate, sadly.

This sounds like jew-adjacent degeneracy.

LOL, how many cucks still buy that?

Believing "oh, I broke my hymen doing lunges for track and field" is giga-tier cope that guys try to believe when their wives tell them they are virgins but don't bleed on their wedding nights.

Moving the knees further apart would traction the skin in the perineum but the hymen is too deep in the vagina for that to be significant enough to tear it.

I'm pretty skeptical of the "I did it riding a horse" unless they somehow seriously fucked up and fell forward onto the "horn" of the saddle, and even then, what the fuck are they doing, riding it naked or in just thin panties or something? Proper riding is done in thick pants and if a girl wants to protect her hymen on the occasion of getting bucked forward onto the saddle-horn, she should wear a cup.

Tampons are 5cm long
Tampon.JPG

Hymens are 2cm inside so a tampon should make contact, but the question is how far the hymen can stretch without breaking.

This relates to my original post idea. I propose that if hymens are GRADUALLY stretched that like skin, they could just permanently lengthen without actually tearing and bleeding.

To prevent her from bleeding and feeling pain because I am a gentleman and not a jewish vampire.
I believe repetitive tampon use would easily break the hymen. Proper attire for women riding horses is leggings/lightweight pants not thick pants. I don’t know why a foid would want to protect her hymen in the first place as if she couldn’t find someone who doesn’t care kek but I’m just saying that it does happen, I’ve taken some classes that mention it briefly
I don’t think women care about if men think of them good or not for being a virgin anymore. 7/10 times they’re probably lying about it breaking naturally tho

I believe repetitive tampon use would easily break the hymen.
I'm betting most foids with intact hymens would use menstrual pads to keep it intact.

The ones who say they broke their hymen w/ a tampon are probably just fucking lying TBH.

Most foids probably ruptured their hymens through masturbation w/ a finger/carrot or fucking a dog/chad long before their ovaries began to produce eggs which they began to shed on a monthly basis since their first menarche.

The whole point of these products is because you don't want to see blood, so I'm supposed to buy that you could cause more blood by deflowering yourself to stop mentrual flow? Not likely.

I don’t know why a foid would want to protect her hymen in the first place as if she couldn’t find someone who doesn’t care kek
Women can always find guys who don't care, so they can become fat or not bathe or have hairy/legs pits.

But women DO take care of themselves (some of them, anyway) because they can out-compete other women for a wider variety of higher-valued men, whether it's gigachads for a good fucking or rich guys to live off.

I don’t think women care about if men think of them good or not for being a virgin anymore. 7/10 times they’re probably lying about it breaking naturally tho
Depends on who they're aiming for. If wealthy saudi princes want virgins, they'll either stay virgin or research how to feign virginity by dumping pig's blood on the sheets or having it surgically restored

I'm betting most foids with intact hymens would use menstrual pads to keep it intact.
Very true but I would also bet that some foids don't want to walk around with (basically) a diaper lol
Depends on who they're aiming for. If wealthy saudi princes want virgins, they'll either stay virgin or research how to feign virginity by dumping pig's blood on the sheets or having it surgically restored
Women generally don't think that far ahead and they're having sex when they're so young so how could they

Very true but I would also bet that some foids don't want to walk around with (basically) a diaper lol

Women generally don't think that far ahead and they're having sex when they're so young so how could they
most women don't think they can bag a saudi prince anyway so yeah, depends on their aim

women love to wear diapers

Idk what that is

Idk what that is
that's okay, only toddlers have hymens, you'd only have to worry about them when changing foid diapers, which is women's work

that's okay, only toddlers have hymens, you'd only have to worry about them when changing foid diapers, which is women's work
Really??

@Mainländer thoughts?

they swap out bloody ones for clean ones tho
Yeah but I would imagine I’d be uncomfortable and would rather use a tampon but that’s all in the air not worth talking about point we can both agree on is women lie all the fucking time stupid bitches

:feelskek:1st genuine chuckle I've been able to get in a while was from your post OP. Thank you

Thread legit made me laugh out loud like this.

Thanks OP
Its like bruhhh at fucking 30??

Pipedreams 101 you're better off hunting for JBs in a 3rd world country instead of hoping to find a 30 yr old virgin

Copé diem

Its like bruhhh at fucking 30??

Pipedreams 101 you're better off hunting for JBs in a 3rd world country instead of hoping to find a 30 yr old virgin
agreed, its easier to get away with raping random women on the street in broad daylight than finding a 30 year old virign

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back