Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how I would have sex with a girl who still had her hymen

I have a don't ask don't tell policy. Don't ask me about my past and I won't ask you about yours. Virginity is nice but it really doesn't matter to me much.
if u ever plan to marry a foid it should matter. but for fucking/relationship purposes its ireelavant

Idk why but these two posts made me lmao

I have a don't ask don't tell policy. Don't ask me about my past and I won't ask you about yours. Virginity is nice but it really doesn't matter to me much.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

agreed, its easier to get away with raping random women on the street in broad daylight than finding a 30 year old virign
J F L

When raping a foid in broad daylight and getting away with it has a higher rate of success than finding a 30 yr old virgin hole.

if u ever plan to marry a foid it should matter. but for fucking/relationship purposes its ireelavant
stuff relevant to marriage is relevant to relationships though, you want to know if she can pair-bond with you even if you don't plan to marry

loyalty is valuable outside of marriage too

it's Shroedinger's Loyalty though so maybe we should never gamble on it

No foid on earth would agree to this

No foid on earth would agree to this

Do you think I could convince a middle school girl to let me jam my finger between her moist lips and pop her...

bubble gum?

@InMinecraft what difficulty did you defeat Ender Dragon at?
0 peaceful / 1 easy / 2 normal / 3 hard / 4 hardcore

did you use bonus chest or cheats?
what biome did you set?

I would not jam my dick in hard and make her bleed by ripping it.

Instead I would just like softly rest it against the hymen and gradually apply pressure over hours so it just stretches longer and longer and there is no sharp pain.
BASED. this is what i do in all my fantasies

@InMinecraft what difficulty did you defeat Ender Dragon at?
0 peaceful / 1 easy / 2 normal / 3 hard / 4 hardcore

did you use bonus chest or cheats?
what biome did you set?
4, without cheats

the only way to find a virgin girl over the age of 17 is to venture to mormon or amish communities.
JFL if you thought any differently

the only way to find a virgin girl over the age of 17 is to venture to mormon or amish communities.
JFL if you thought any differently
tbh I think most of them are still non-virgins they just work harder to hide it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back