Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How important is challenge to you in video games?

How important is challenge to you in video games?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just thought this might make for an interesting poll/discussion!

It kinda depends. Sometimes it fun to be very powerful and obliterate my enemies and other times it makes it really fun when the enemies/challenge is really tough

Depends on the game tbh. I enjoy challenge and there are games that definitely benefit from it and others that don't.
Dark souls wouldn't be the same if it didn't have the overcoming adversity aspect and neither would doom without being a one man army power fantasy.

Depends on my mood.
Sometimes I want something relaxing, something that will just take my mind away from this shitty world while I do basic tasks with minimal to no challenge.
Sometimes I want challenge runs. I want to find myself in a tough situation I need to overcome with high skill/good planning/experience.
Depends on the game tbh. I enjoy challenge and there are games that definitely benefit from it and others that don't.
Dark souls wouldn't be the same if it didn't have the overcoming adversity aspect and neither would doom without being a one man army power fantasy.
My thoughts exactly. "Video game" is a bit too broad for one size fits all rule for this. I doubt anyone wants a difficult farming simulator.

I don't mind a difficult game as long as it is balanced and the gameplay actually requires the usage of the brain.

no challenge i am low iq brainlet that needs the game to hold my hand:feelsohgod:

I don't play video ganes now. They are a chore