Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how is the girl you were in love with in high school today?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I just passed by her a little while ago, immediately felt an anxiety crisis, I don't even have the right to hug her (a common act when seeing someone from long ago). From a distance she gestured her head and I did the same, I just wanted to hug her right now. I will spend the day fantasizing :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsree:

Over for fantasy GrAYcels

:feelsugh: Do you have no shame?
yes, I do. In high school was the peak of female contact I had, it was when the teacher chose pairs to take the exam, and I ended up pairing up with her. I was so close to her arms that I could be her smell, her delicate voice, her breath. She didn't even touch me, but I could feel the warmth of her body as she answered all the questions (I was too dumb).

Chad wouldn't commit (surprise surprise):

it's usually the same story
the cunt gets older has kids marries a wallet and deletes her social media with evidence of her cock history.

13006474 1012688002155473 3617279680958070205 n 1

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 16 05 17

I don't remember most people from highschool and I have no clue where any are at. As for my oneitis, I avoid talking about her so IDK either. Probably married with kids.

Last I heard she moved several states away to be with some dude and worked at starbucks. That's about it since I end any conversation regarding her.

I have never loved any of them per se. But one foid I had a crush on got married to one of the school boys. They married pretty young too. Like I was barely out of college at that time.

The second one is married too. I think she too married around 24. I mog the guy she married jfl. God I wanted to through a fuck in her as a teenager.

The third one. I don't know what she's doing rn. Probably in some european country sucking black dick.

I'm not even in the same state as her

I'll be very honest with you, I've been thinking of this girl from highschool everyday for the past 7-8 years and i've posted about this before.I am certain that i love her and will never be able to love anyone else because no one can compare to her.I don't know where she is,or her social media or even if she's dead or alive by now and I truly hope we never cross paths again in life because even though I never was able to make her mine due to my own stupidity ,I wish her the very best in life because she was truly someone special to me.If I ever find out where she is I am quite certain I won't be able to hold back my urges and somehow break the law.

I've had fantasies about tracking her down but every option is very impractical and will lead to a long jail sentence if I'm ever caught doing so in the process but if i ever had the right motivation this probably won't be enough to hold me back.

Last edited:
She became a lesbian because i proposed to her