Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How it feels to be back at incels.co

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
:feelscomfy:

Last edited:
this place is nice. but I'd rather be somewhere else....somewhere fun, with a girl....oh this life is so empty

this place is nice. but I'd rather be somewhere else....somewhere fun, with a girl....oh this life is so empty
All you need is right here :feelscomfy:

Really comforting. Thanks brocel......but I want to feel alive.....how to achieve this infront of a screen. It's impossible. We are doomed

The forum is kinda dead compared to how it was when I joined

I don't remember you from the old days - but welcome back mate. There are only a tiny handful of us still active from those days. I myself came back to the forum after an 18 month absence.

I don't remember you from the old days - but welcome back mate. There are only a tiny handful of us still active from those days. I myself came back to the forum after an 18 month absence.
I made the account in 2017 but I started posting in 2019, I was on braincels

This place is home after all

bUt YoU cAN gEt a laNdWHaLE
Landwhales: Have standards.
F this life.

Welcome back. Sit back, relax and have a juice box :feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

Not like we could anyway