Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long do you use your phone each day?

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
How long do you use your phone each day? I get to 10 hours a day, I think I'm addicted to this shit. Having no friends or a job, I have spent my life on the internet since I was a teenager. I hope to be able to reduce a bit but I find it hard because my life sucks

Very little to none at all. For me the phone is something sex-havers use because they are always on the move.

I'm addicted.

My average screentime is 8 Hours or more.

my phone says 5 hours on average

Like 1 hour at most usually in the morning and before going to sleep. Cause I spend my day on my pc. 12-14 hours

Lately i've become extremely bored of pc video games so i use my phone a lot more than before

3 hours average. but its usually just youtube being on in the background while im doing busywork

at least 16h a day
Screenshot 20240211 0349582

the earlier days having less time is due to uninstalled apps
also probably +30m on each day because it doesnt count time not in apps, and i have it turned off but still listening to yt while eating

Last edited:
How long do you use your phone each day? I get to 10 hours a day, I think I'm addicted to this shit. Having no friends or a job, I have spent my life on the internet since I was a teenager. I hope to be able to reduce a bit but I find it hard because my life sucks
all day I got no life

Real life in general sucks that's why I'm happy the internet exists at least I can use it to not only masturbate and socialize but learn about the world it depends on what you do on it I try to read a lot of books and listen to intellectual podcast as well it can be highly addictive but it's not like you're missing out on anything important real life is dangerous real life can actually kill you remember that