Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many collectors are here?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★★
What do you collect?
How big is your collection?
How long have you been collecting?
What items and artifacts are you most proud of?

i collect nothing

My collector dream is to collect these:
Fish

But in real life i usually collect small dead animals and put them in a jar :feelsaww:

Chad collects pussy for sure

I only collect music shit (cd, casette) and old ass games
since i was 16

i like collecting office supplies , idk why but I have an obsession with buying pens and printing paper, as well as mechanical pencils.

i heard from people that collecting office supplies is sometimes a habit of autistic people, i really hope im not on the spectrum :dafuckfeels:

I only collect music shit (cd, casette) and old ass games
since i was 16
Cool bro! I have collected music since I was 14. Cd's vinyl and cassettes. I also have a retro games collection.

It feels good to own and collect Bro.

i like collecting office supplies , idk why but I have an obsession with buying pens and printing paper, as well as mechanical pencils.
Uhh ok. So how much of this stuff do you own?

Cool bro! I have collected music since I was 14. Cd's vinyl and cassettes. I also have a retro games collection.

It feels good to own and collect Bro.
it´s the only time when i enjoy consumerism

Foreign currency and coins
Like a Jew

i collect data (attachments, videos, music, etc.)

jewish consumerist invention

What do you collect?
How big is your collection?
How long have you been collecting?
What items and artifacts are you most proud of?
I collect vintage lego sets.

Awesome! First one I see on this forum that does that.
I also build my own mocs from scratch without directions. I've built my own forrest, city, and various other forms of display.

I have collected some video games, DVDs (that I took from my father), and some comics (mostly manga). But I don't actively collect anything, as most media can be found for free on the internet.

I collect war thunder skins and HOI4 mods for now. Definitely as autistic as tank model builders, but at least it doesn't take up physical space or cost money.

I collect traumatic experiences

Hmmmmmmmm peepee poopoo

Old food packaging (mostly not really old, just from my lifetime, but some of them already went outdated and someday they'll be real artifacts). I'm the proudest of the 70s beans can took from my grandparents' dead neighbors' apartment

IMG 1343
IMG 1344

Only collect transformers mainly masterpiece scale. It looks a bit messy since I recently set up some of the shelves so I am still figuring out how I am going to display these.

I also build my own mocs from scratch without directions. I've built my own forrest, city, and various other forms of display.
Wow! I would actually like to see some pictures of your work bro.

Old food packaging (mostly not really old, just from my lifetime, but some of them already went outdated and someday they'll be real artifacts). I'm the proudest of the 70s beans can took from my grandparents' dead neighbors' apartment
Any pics of those bro?

Any pics of those bro?
There's that site for finding a place where pictures were taken. I shouldn't do it considering my name and some of my posts and the fact that I'm here :cryfeels:

But I appreciate that you appreciate it :feelsaww:

I colect animal bone

Cars, early 2000's video games, bar soaps

Ooo me 2. I find so many since I’m always in the woods. I make creepy cursed objects to scare away idiots.
Mostly boar low jaw, i also have 2 goat skulls and a lot of deer antlers