Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many guys here are actual curriecels?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I mean manlet extremely dark curries with chinlets and shit.
Because most curries Ive met IRL werent virgins, and most currycels Ive talked to on the internet admitted to getting nudes and girls lusting over them. Its seems curries downplay their sexual success from the ones I talk to.
It has gotten to a point where I imagine every self proclakmed curry to be 6'3 bearded hollow cheeked gigachad chin projection manbun chadpreet behimd the screen.

Moreover how much of these bobs and vagene guys in india actually have cute curry gfs, but just have extremely high confidence(due to fucking qt curryfus) and lust for white women leading yhem to post stuff only white chad can get away with in the west?

Meanwhile most asian guys I meet irl amd on the internet are incels but are much less open and edgy about it, instead gigacoping like soytendo and anime.

This is just my experience. Most prolific currycel posters(@chudur-budur @gymletethnicel @universallyabhorred ) here seem to act and post more like internet personas than actual incel human beings.

Last edited:
Because most curries Ive met IRL werent virgins, and most currycels Ive talked to on the internet admitted to getting nudes and girls lusting over them. Its seems curries downplay their sexual success from the ones I talk to.
Moreover how much of these bobs and vagene guys in india actually have cute curry gfs, but just have extremely high confidence(due to fucking qt curryfus) and lust for white women leading yhem to post stuff only white chad can get away with in the west?

Meanwhile most asian guys I meet irl amd on the internet are incels but are much less open and edgy about it, instead gigacoping like soytendo and anime.

This is just my experience. Most prolific currycel posters(@chudur-budsee @gymletethnicel ) here seem to act and post more like internet personas than actual incel human beings.
The slayer curries you mentioned could be LARPers ngl. Most of them wouldn't even have the chance to look at a foid's eyes. Even if they did they probably arrangedmarriagemaxxed

Isnt @gymletethnicel arabcel?

no man, the only blackpilled curries i've seen are on looksmax, the rest believe they can become a doctor and get females, they might be able to betabux though, for a short period of time though

This is just my experience. Most prolific currycel posters(@chudur-budur @gymletethnicel ) here seem to act and post more like internet personas than actual incel human beings.
@gymletethnicel is a sandnigger dude. Also @RREEEEEEEEE @wereqryan @TomathonClancy @angrycurrycel are curries. Ask them.

no man, the only blackpilled curries i've seen are on looksmax, the rest believe they can become a doctor and get females, they might be able to betabux though, for a short period of time though
Blackpilled curries slay more in my experience.

I'd be interested to know who these curries are? Post pics or gtfo.

I've grown up with curries in the West and I can confirm 99% of them are basically incels and if they ascend it's with a landwhale or trash skank. Most arrange marriagemaxx and that doesn't really count. I guess if they're religious as well, that wouldnt count either, as they're potential volcels.

I am a ...currycel

And unlike those larping *curries* who don't actually live in India , I for one do and àlways have.

Also I am really short for a guy , even by Indian standards. 5 feet 2 or some shit at 27, so any chance of a growth spurt is out of the window.

Was a neet for about 10 years but recently after much intervention have enrolled in a university.

Being an intp , I am extremely introverted as well.

PS: contrary to popular belief I am not a janitor.. :p

Because most curries Ive met IRL werent virgins,

Never saw a non-virgin curry in the west (except the ones who are FOB, older and married, a.k.a. arrange-married, some of them might got some poons in their home country but not in the west).

and most currycels Ive talked to on the internet admitted to getting nudes and girls lusting over them.

This is the most common form of currycoping, if you see some guy bragging over the internet about getting poons, almost always that guy turns out to be a curry.

Its seems curries downplay their sexual success from the ones I talk to.

No, fucking hell. Curries like to talk about their imaginary sexual success the most, they are the biggest copers.

It has gotten to a point where I imagine every self proclakmed curry to be 6'3 bearded hollow cheeked gigachad chin projection manbun chadpreet behimd the screen.

Chadpreets are unicorns, extremely, extremely rare.

Bottom line: curries are auto-incels.

If a curry says he's a currycel, you should be pretty much confident that he actually is.

Curries hate being labeled as virgin losers.

Currycel living in India,
Norwood level 3
5feet 3inches
25 years old (will be 26 this july)
Jobless engineer with greater than average grades
Never had anything in life I could really count as any form of romance.
Have been rejected multiple times in my teenage years due to my height and after norwooding I stopped approaching and knew it was over.
Due to being uglier than average now, life got much harder

@tehgymcel420

Currycels are virgins by default. I live in curryland and there are very few men who are decent looking. Most are incel tier in terms of looks.
Norwood level 3
5feet 3inches
Have been rejected multiple times in my teenage years due to my height and after norwooding I stopped approaching and knew it was over.

But heres the thing. Arent curryfoids are also quite short? These are the stats for height in India

Man : approx 5' 5"
Woman : approx 5'

One would think being 5' 3" and the average foid height being 5', it isnt so bad. But we all know foids rarely look in the mirror before judging men harshly.

Last edited:
this is not far from the truth lol

[
Norwood level 3
5feet 3inches
I'm starting to feel getting an engineering degree is a meme in India.

Even my cousin who graduated from a good state University works for like 50k INR. And he used to study like crazy.

Norwood level 3
5feet 3inches

Bro your stats are crazy, I wonder how you cope. Hope you're alright, if I was 5'3 and balding, I would kill myself instantly (because I live in the west). You are very lucky you live in India and you don't have to deal with 6'2 White Chads mogging you every single day

Currycel living in NYC
5feet 5inches
28 years old
Remote worker, work from home most days.
Have been rejected multiple times in my teenage years due to my height. I stopped approaching and knew it was over.
Due to being uglier than average now, life got much harder.
Also have food poisoning rn. really over

Curry Truecel checkin in

* 5'7
* extremely dark shitskin
* australoid (aboriginal) facial features
* Feminine facial structure ( weak jaw, small chin)

Bro your stats are crazy, I wonder how you cope. Hope you're alright, if I was 5'3 and balding, I would kill myself instantly (because I live in the west). You are very lucky you live in India and you don't have to deal with 6'2 White Chads mogging you every single day
I get mogged by 100% people I have to interact with including old hags who have nothing to do with romance.
Also people avoid me I and avoid people as much as possible
Currycels are virgins by default. I live in curryland and there are very few men who are decent looking. Most are incel tier in terms of looks.

But heres the thing. Arent curryfoids are also quite short? These are the stats for height in India

Man : approx 5' 5"
Woman : approx 5'

One would think being 5' 3" and the average foid height being 5', it isnt so bad. But we all know foids rarely look in the mirror before judging men harshly.
80℅ foids in my region are shorter than me but even when I wasn't norwooding I.e before 18 years old I was still rejected 4 times. I don't approach anymore in order to avoid harassment charges

Last edited:
Why don't currycels yogamax to become Chadgurus?

some curries on.co are like that
Average curry on .co
Unnamed 2

Why don't currycels yogamax to become Chadgurus?

A lot of currys have done this method to become fake gurus who amass huge followings. There was one who got thrown in jail recently for fraud, and also for fucking hundreds of JB girls which he used to groom from a girls school near his multi million dollar complex.

Sadhguru seems legit though, he is quite intelligent.