Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how do men find asian women attractive

I like pretty much any woman

They're the only race who get dunked on by even those with prey eyes so it's no surprise as to why they're seen as unattractive

ill be lucky if they even notice my existence, however they are always flat as fuck like a boy. I do not like that personally. If I were a chad I wouldnt go for asians. But as a subhuman incel it doesnt matter if the girl has a mustache at this point.

I can't. Something about them seems off. But we're the aftermath of so many other humanoid species, who in the past mated with & had kids.
Even if she has a perfect body with large boobs, big thighs & a huge butt, it's still not appealing.

Vile yellow monkeys, most of them are unappealing asf to me

Attractiveness isn't about race or color of skin but about symmetry. And also related to health.

Holy shit same, she’s surprisingly pale for a viet.
Mine is pretty dark. I think she works outdoors a lot. She's a tiny little thing though. I haven't seen her since 2019 so she could be a single mother for all I know.

Finding a noodlewhore with a nice ass is pretty rare, but it’s possible

I like thin short women with light skin and long hair which a lot of Asians have. Most Western Women look like Elephants.
Hahaha, so do I, short, flat tits, pale skin, small eyes and most importantly black thick bush!

I find them attractive, but only those with big tits or ass Lmao

asian women are the worst they are highly promiscuous if you ever lived with a asian women you know how its like same for white women they are sluts who only wanna use you especially in high school they ask for stuff like a pencel and never return it they fuck tons of guys and the worst part about white women is they pretend they like you in reality they dont find you attractive they want to make you feel worthless and if you flirt with them she says she has a boyfriend just to hurt you it fucking sucks life is so unfair
Ya think

because they only look at the noodlestacies and assume they all look the same. noodlewhores without make up are uglier than white and spic foids but less ugly than negresses

I find them attractive, but only those with big tits or ass Lmao
There are noodlewhores with big tits, but there are none with a big ass.

Most of them aren't fat

ill be lucky if they even notice my existence, however they are always flat as fuck like a boy. I do not like that personally. If I were a chad I wouldnt go for asians. But as a subhuman incel it doesnt matter if the girl has a mustache at this point.
What if she has a penis?

It's a combination of genes and mindset to become "Asian". I'm Blasian due to my Asian genes and Asian-like mindset.

On other note:

tbh i used to find asian women hot but now just find them ugly repulsively annoying. (they wouldn't go for me anyway because i have dark brown skin which most of them hate.)
Gook women are extremely short, bug eyed, flat faces, flat noses and most importantly produce ER kids, to add to the cherry to the cake, most dont have any ass or tits and they are extrememly pale to the point where they look like they painted their skin white.

I feel bad for my asian brocels. Seeing your women everyday with whites, sand nigs even some curries. Meanwhile all yall are doing is busy wageslaving or stemmaxing. Curry women would fuck white men too. But the difference is curry women are too ugly to go for white men or men of other races.
I was once friends with this ricecel and he was coping so hard. He told me he that he only likes asian women because "muhh asian women are more pure and have less bodycount compared to western white whores". Lmaooo at that cope.. asian toilets are the biggest whores in planet earth. Asian toilets would fuck anything that looks white to them. At least white women are whores to white chad or tyrones. Meanwhile asian women are shameless beigns they would fuck a truecel looking manlet white guy to a man of their own ethnicity
Desperation

This right on the mark. Asian women in general for me look like literal minors. I just don't see the hype. I would easily sex up a indian women over an east asian women 90% of the time.
Same. Pajeetas are cute af. Never seen an asian women who didn't look like a little boy. White men who are into asian women are often using asian women as a legal means of pedophilia

Same. Pajeetas are cute af. Never seen an asian women who didn't look like a little boy. White men who are into asian women are often using asian women as a legal means of pedophilia
Or we are just sick of white women being old, fat, entitled and having short/ coloured hair and to many trashy tattoos.

Pure cope. Asian women are increasingly going after black men

Asian women iirc have higher rates if STDs than white women
I’m a curry and I remember there were curries in my school who had Asian girlfriends

They produce hapas, male hapas are destined to be autistic and incel
Because shit genes from mom and balding ugly old white man from dad

I’m a curry and I remember there were curries in my school who had Asian girlfriends
Yes because indian guys mog Asian guys because indians have caucasion features. Even that alone is enough to swoon over an asian foid

How common was it btw?

E8pscTKVUAEjVtE

Yeah wow disgusting noodle whore why would anyone want to fuck her

Yes because indian guys mog Asian guys because indians have caucasion features. Even that alone is enough to swoon over an asian foid

How common was it btw?
There were 9 curry kids including me.

5 of them dated white girls. Well if you count Persian girls as being white then yes.

2 dated asian foids.

me and this other Sikh kid were the only curries without any girlfriends

well looking back, high school was the Best time to ascend

but I’m a truecel curry so I’ll cope with it

Seeing your women everyday with whites
this is my honest to god reaction to being white with no asian gf ever
this is me on the inside. everyone always says they like white guys but not me
being white makes it even worse

tenor.gif
bloopi-tantrum.gif
temper-tantrum.gif

Asian toilets would fuck anything that looks white to them. At least white women are whores to white chad or tyrones. Meanwhile asian women are shameless beigns they would fuck a truecel looking manlet white guy to a man of their own ethnicity

Are you actually shaming Noodlewhores for fucking incel men?

this is my honest to god reaction to being white with no asian gf ever
this is me on the inside. everyone always says they like white guys but not me
being white makes it even worse

tenor.gif
bloopi-tantrum.gif
temper-tantrum.gif

Not all have a fetish for White men, the thing is supply and demand, if you go to an Asian country it's extremely homogenous, so being a foreigner can give you an exotic boost. People forget that short ugly Indian men could get Swedish Stacy's back in the 1970's because foreigners were extremely rare in Sweden at the time and most foreigners were White. But today Swedish toilets are all Whites-only because the scarcity of exotic men is no longer the case.

tbh i used to find asian women hot but now just find them ugly repulsively annoying. (they wouldn't go for me anyway because i have dark brown skin which most of them hate.)
Gook women are extremely short, bug eyed, flat faces, flat noses and most importantly produce ER kids, to add to the cherry to the cake, most dont have any ass or tits and they are extrememly pale to the point where they look like they painted their skin white.

I feel bad for my asian brocels. Seeing your women everyday with whites, sand nigs even some curries. Meanwhile all yall are doing is busy wageslaving or stemmaxing. Curry women would fuck white men too. But the difference is curry women are too ugly to go for white men or men of other races.
I was once friends with this ricecel and he was coping so hard. He told me he that he only likes asian women because "muhh asian women are more pure and have less bodycount compared to western white whores". Lmaooo at that cope.. asian toilets are the biggest whores in planet earth. Asian toilets would fuck anything that looks white to them. At least white women are whores to white chad or tyrones. Meanwhile asian women are shameless beigns they would fuck a truecel looking manlet white guy to a man of their own ethnicity
100% agree gook “women” are disgusting monkey
Gook countries should be eradicated by nuke seig heil (in mein kraft)

They are FAR FAR better than Sheboons at least

I don't know why I find non-white women attractive. Maybe it's a psychological thing where I hate them so much. I want to sexually breed them and destroy their race somehow.