Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how do men find asian women attractive

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
tbh i used to find asian women hot but now just find them ugly repulsively annoying. (they wouldn't go for me anyway because i have dark brown skin which most of them hate.)
Gook women are extremely short, bug eyed, flat faces, flat noses and most importantly produce ER kids, to add to the cherry to the cake, most dont have any ass or tits and they are extrememly pale to the point where they look like they painted their skin white.

I feel bad for my asian brocels. Seeing your women everyday with whites, sand nigs even some curries. Meanwhile all yall are doing is busy wageslaving or stemmaxing. Curry women would fuck white men too. But the difference is curry women are too ugly to go for white men or men of other races.
I was once friends with this ricecel and he was coping so hard. He told me he that he only likes asian women because "muhh asian women are more pure and have less bodycount compared to western white whores". Lmaooo at that cope.. asian toilets are the biggest whores in planet earth. Asian toilets would fuck anything that looks white to them. At least white women are whores to white chad or tyrones. Meanwhile asian women are shameless beigns they would fuck a truecel looking manlet white guy to a man of their own ethnicity

Probably because they're least likely to like niggers (like myself)

I don't find them attractive

tbh i used to find asian women hot but now just find them ugly repulsively annoying. (they wouldn't go for me anyway because i have dark brown skin which most of them hate.)
Gook women are extremely short, bug eyed, flat faces, flat noses and most importantly produce ER kids, to add to the cherry to the cake, most dont have any ass or tits and they are extrememly pale to the point where they look like they painted their skin white.

I feel bad for my asian brocels. Seeing your women everyday with whites, sand nigs even some curries. Meanwhile all yall are doing is busy wageslaving or stemmaxing. Curry women would fuck white men too. But the difference is curry women are too ugly to go for white men or men of other races.
I was once friends with this ricecel and he was coping so hard. He told me he that he only likes asian women because "muhh asian women are more pure and have less bodycount compared to western white whores". Lmaooo at that cope.. asian toilets are the biggest whores in planet earth. Asian toilets would fuck anything that looks white to them. At least white women are whores to white chad or tyrones. Meanwhile asian women are shameless beigns they would fuck a truecel looking manlet white guy to a man of their own ethnicity
asian women are the worst they are highly promiscuous if you ever lived with a asian women you know how its like same for white women they are sluts who only wanna use you especially in high school they ask for stuff like a pencel and never return it they fuck tons of guys and the worst part about white women is they pretend they like you in reality they dont find you attractive they want to make you feel worthless and if you flirt with them she says she has a boyfriend just to hurt you it fucking sucks life is so unfair.

I like thin short women with light skin and long hair which a lot of Asians have. Most Western Women look like Elephants.

Pure cope. Asian women are increasingly going after black men
asian women are the worst they are highly promiscuous if you ever lived with a asian women you know how its like same for white women they are sluts who only wanna use you especially in high school they ask for stuff like a pencel and never return it they fuck tons of guys and the worst part about white women is they pretend they like you in reality they dont find you attractive they want to make you feel worthless and if you flirt with them she says she has a boyfriend just to hurt you it fucking sucks life is so unfair.
Asian women iirc have higher rates if STDs than white women

Most asian women are beautiful tbh :ahegao:

But they prefer whites not black like me :feelsbadman:

Nahh they dont like us. Unless if hes rich
Nope. Look at the last 2 pages of my tiktok blackpills thread. A FUCKTON of blacks are smashing Japanese women. And that's int JAPAN, where you'd expect Japanese women to be a bit traditional, let alone westernized asian whores in america

Pure cope. Asian women are increasingly going after black men

Asian women iirc have higher rates if STDs than white women
will i used to live with my cousin at my old home i used hear my cousin fuck some guy when i was playing with my dogs i heard her moan while this dudes dick penetrated her virgina i was like 16 when i heard moaning and i open the door in the garage and saw some guy fucking my cousin i immediately closed the door ran back home and i think thats why my cousin hate me because i saw her and guy fucking i was kinda traumatized from that and to this day i stay away from her because she might have std so i stay away from her.

Yeah it seems like it's even over for japancels. I was a Japan coper but even the girls in Japan are turning into massive whores. Personally from the Asian prostitutes I've visited they tend to be very skinny. Very submissive and pussies tight as fuck. So I like that. I think they hot imo

Some are and some are not. Just like with every race

All women regardless of race will be desired by desperate/thirsty simps

It really is awesome how this supposedly subhuman community is infested with faggots that have the beauty standards of the average woman.

You really have no right to whine about that, because you are exactly like them.

And all threads like this make me think, is that you were approached by non-stacies before, and turned them down.

Such a joke of a fucking site.

tbh i used to find asian women hot but now just find them ugly repulsively annoying.

Firstly:

Secondly:
East Asian women are actually feminine, and they come in 2 main phenotypes:

1. Slim and pretty
2. Short and chubby but with fat tits.

I see no problems here. Volcel if you wouldn't.

I like them. I like short height. the long black hair, shape of the eyes, small flat nose, smaller red lips & the tight pussy.

Neoteny, sexually dimorphic trait

It really is awesome how this supposedly subhuman community is infested with faggots that have the beauty standards of the average woman.
I don't nigga... i would hapily settle for an asian foid thats even sub human. But they wont go for me due to my dark brown skintone and curry phenotype.
You really have no right to whine about that, because you are exactly like them.
cope and also ugly ethnic foids could easily get a white man but ethnics can never get white women unless they're status maxxed or millionaire. Ecspecially curries and rices
And all threads like this make me think, is that you were approached by non-stacies before, and turned them down.
Never been approached my entire life apart from old people asking me directions
Such a joke of a fucking site.
jfl

I'll take anything that isn't morbidly obese, and if it's only sex then i'll take that too

IMG 6135

I like how small and weak they are. It makes me want to rape them hard. I also like their cute faces.

I hate every race of women for particular reasons. I wouldn't consider hating one more than the other, they all have uniquely self-centered & evil traits.

They are small and petite.
For someone with a small hands and feet ( like myself ) they seem to be an optimal variant.

They really do, they love whites, but anyone with a slight brown tint they absolutely hate.

I would cuddle an asian foid so hard.
Neoteny, sexually dimorphic trait
Is there hope? Are the gummybearsexuals out there that would appreciate my cute, cuddly physique???

Dnr they are thin, cute and feminine.

I would cuddle an asian foid so hard.

Is there hope? Are the gummybearsexuals out there that would appreciate my cute, cuddly physique???
They probably all want rough sex and violence, it's brutal for cuddlycels

I am atract

I am attracted to rice girls but the pretty ones only obviously. But the asians are the most racist race, the whiter the better for them. Rice girls are disgusted with dark colour people

I don't. I mean Japanese women are cute in the way a stuffed animal is. But very far from sexually attractive

Nope. Look at the last 2 pages of my tiktok blackpills thread. A FUCKTON of blacks are smashing Japanese women. And that's int JAPAN, where you'd expect Japanese women to be a bit traditional, let alone westernized asian whores in america
My blue eyed coworker went to Japan for 3 months and got 0 pussy. So idk.

most dont have any ass or tits and they are extrememly pale to the point where they look like they painted their skin white.
I could live with this ngl.

I find them slightly overrated. Asian women can be pretty. That's it. Their built like mannequins.

Fuck Asian holes they are ugly and I’m not even attract to them and they treat guys like shit even Chad

My oneitis is Vietnamese so I have a bias for them.

I don't. I mean Japanese women are cute in the way a stuffed animal is. But very far from sexually attractive
This right on the mark. Asian women in general for me look like literal minors. I just don't see the hype. I would easily sex up a indian women over an east asian women 90% of the time.

I don't find chinksects attractive