Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How many matches have you watched? Does anyone know if the eliminations have started?

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
I haven't watched a single match of this cup, my family does watch the games. IMO football is the most normie sport to play and watch, except here in the US where it is baseball. I don't hate it, I even used to play it back in the old country, but it just seems so boring to watch. Especially the Asian teams, they had the shittiest and most boring matches in the 2014 world cup.

I don't get how people, even less incels, can stand watch a contested match for 90 mins. Sure some teams get outplayed by a mile, but matches on average have an unflattering score of 2-1, 2-0, 2-0, etc.

Specially at the absolute professional level, where plays are countered almost all the time and the ball goes back to midfield and starts being contested for another 20 mins. Until one side makes a play and it is a goal, or back to be contested in midfield. I don't get it.

Sport ball is for normie fags. It's boring. It's pointless.

No but i am watching Wimbledon

What? Whenever I hear matches I think of tinder. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: But OT , ZERO.