Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many men died in wars without ever getting to fuck a foid?

I

IncelHeII

Must have been millions tbh. That itself is a war crime, being drafted to fight and die without fucking a foid while they are fucking whoever is liberating your village or the guy who was able to sneak his way out of the war :dafuckfeels:

Must have been millions tbh. That itself is a war crime, being drafted to fight and die without fucking a foid while they are fucking whoever is liberating your village or the guy who was able to sneak his way out of the war :dafuckfeels:
I bet those guys joined the war because they were promised to get pussy back home.

Many fucked on the battlefield.

dying for pussy LITERALLY :feelshaha:

Many fucked on the battlefield.
Yes many guys raped foids but there is plenty of battles where no foids were present so there is lots of virgin males who got annihilated by artillery or machine gun grazing fire tbh

Male privilege buddy boyo

There's actually a scene in the Spartan graphic novel adaptation film '300' where king Leonidas learn about how some of his soldiers 'haven't felt the warmth of a woman' and orders them to do it before they go off to fight. I think that happened anyway.

There's actually a scene in the Spartan graphic novel adaptation film '300' where king Leonidas learn about how some of his soldiers 'haven't felt the warmth of a woman' and orders them to do it before they go off to fight. I think that happened anyway.
ww2 japan had comfort women, incredibly fucking based. Imagine getting to fuck foids all you want for a week then you go off to fight a campaign and if you survived you got rewarded with more pussy:feelsohh: Obviously in a better world we wouldn't fight wars and shit but in a better world incels wouldn't exist either and all men and women would pair up and we'd all be hunky fucking dory :ahegao:

The foreigners who are fighting in the ukrainian war are only doing it to get some Ukrainian blonde.
Change my mind.

The foreigners who are fighting in the ukrainian war are only doing it to get some Ukrainian blonde.
Change my mind.
Nah the americans there are just veterans from the military who are happy to fight. Can't speak on other foreigners though, no fucking dude is going there for pussy my boy:feelsLightsaber:

Too many for sure

Imagine fighting a war because someone promised you a sniff at pussy.

It's brutally over for this gynocentric forum.

Imagine fighting a war because someone promised you a sniff at pussy.

It's brutally over for this gynocentric forum.
it's something to think about, but I think a lot here are misguided that all these men were promised pussy, that's a projection. Lots of men were drafted, fuck sake. The point is in history there were many men that got sent to war against their will who never touched a foid and died horrible deaths, meanwhile today all this fucking patriarchy shit, it doesn't add up. Lots of men also sign up voluntarily, who else will jfl, what options are there for men otherwise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many for sure
Yes many men throughout history who are 18 got told they were to enlisted into their nations military. This wasn't a choice they made mind you, they were mandated. Many men died in battle from gunfire in urban combat, being fucking obliterated by artillery in a field, or fucking wrecked in a tank what ever. Or for more recent times past 20 years war on terror many men have lost their fucking cock and balls in IED's in the middle east, BRUTAL!

if you still have a sense of giving a fuck towards society as an incel past draft age
shame on you

Too many. The amount of women who’ve gotten to fuck a man while their husband was dying in a war is also uncountably high

the americans there are just veterans from the military who are happy to fight.
I never understood that mentality. Those guys are retards, fighting and dying for nothing while their whore wives back home cheat on them, extremely cucked.

I never understood that mentality. Those guys are retards, fighting and dying for nothing while their whore wives back home cheat on them, extremely cucked.
they had their fill of pussy they are on a level seperate from us boyo:blackpill:

Rape and war go together like well...rape and war. Rape is a weapon of war at times. So chances are good they got to get rid of their virginity.

Imagine being born to use as a cannon fodder. It's a real oppression, not a 'patriarchy'. Total dehumanization and objectification. Human being reduced to short-living killing machine.
And soys and femitrash dare to complain about 'objectification' of females?

Rape and war go together like well...rape and war. Rape is a weapon of war at times. So chances are good they got to get rid of their virginity.
You are wrong many virgin males were killed in battle

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine being born to use as a cannon fodder. It's a real oppression, not a 'patriarchy'. Total dehumanization and objectification. Human being reduced to short-living killing machine.
And soys and femitrash dare to complain about 'objectification' of females?
you get it:feelsLightsaber:

I know in WW1 the men would get shamed by the women if they didn't join up.
The empathetic gender
The kinder sex
The fairer sex
"Just go and get cut to pieces by enemy machine gun fire while we sit around waiting for the winners to come and fuck us"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Have you felt the warmth of a woman?

blood must spell for the kingdom of heaven