Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you go out for vandalism?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Did you start destroy other peoples property like keying cars or something like that. A lot of unhappy people do this because they cant control their anger anymore. Sometimes I also have these kind of thought but I havent done this...

@iraqi-cel probably does since he is a low iq n1gger with no impulse control.

I do:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

This soyciety have scarred me so it’s only fair for me to harm them as much as I possibly can while getting away with it:society::society:

Vandalism is based :society:
next time send pics you fag or it never happened

Ok glowie

00b.jpg
I give you one month then you will have enough of LARPING and continue with your normie life. Fag

I give you one month then you will have enough of baiting me into posting pictures and continue busting loli websites on the deep web. Glowie.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Ok stfu its really enough. You really annoy me lets handle it like real truecels lets play call of duty mobile battle royale mode me and you in a team and the one who gets the most kills win

Let’s see

We both joined in the same fucking day, you can’t stop stalking me like some glownigger and call me out literally on every post i make by calling me “fakecel” and telling me to post pictures all the god damn time and you still deny that you are an alphabet agent?

You guys fucking SUCK at your job, you are literally glowing all over my screen, how the fuck do they not fire you for being so obvious? You are the worst alphabet agent i have ever seen on this forum, kys glowie cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: go back to busting deep web pedo websites you stupid glowie cunt :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Oh this pussy is scared and wont accept my challenge :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fucking fakecel with postmaxxx thinking anyone here takes you serious. Everybody already knows that you are just a LARPER and nothing more. Btw if im a fbi agent dont you think I wouldnt make this so obvious you retarded fag.

For the average consumer..the money runs out in 6 -to- 9 months.

This has turned into a economic war and Russia is winning.

More people desperate out in the streets. Vandalism and theft surely to rise.

Contrary to popular belief, alphabet agents are far from smart and are always obvious. We call you glowies for a reason, now tell the foids in your department they can investigate my incel dry micropenis all day :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live