Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you will commit suicide?

answer me bros

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I'm not suicidal, I choose cope :whitepill:

I think I will rope sometime within the next 4 years because my life is heading nowhere

A month ago I would say no, but after two weeks of ear pain and intense toothache, barely slept and ate anything, I say maybe if my health gets bad in the future.

everything we do is cope when you think about it
No shit. The feeling when you want to have sex with a foid, but you can't no matter what you do, for years

Stay comfy :feelscomfy:while you still can.

I just want to live to see where the situation goes and I'm too cowardly to kill myself

I don’t know yet, I’m waiting for the end of next year.

I think I may have found a way to get liquid Nembutal. Ar 32 this nightmare needs to end and I don't want to go out in some painful and gruesome way.

I'll probably blow up a bus full of nuns, leave some flaming shit bags on random people's door steps, then fly a plane into a building after not paying my taxes

not me,im not gonna give toilets and scumciety the satisfaction

Scared of death and I am not a very proactive person, so imma prob spend the rest of life copeing.

I just want to live to see where the situation goes and I'm too cowardly to kill myself

5'1 gigamanlet​

source.gif

I probably will next year :feelsgah:

A month ago I would say no, but after two weeks of ear pain and intense toothache, barely slept and ate anything, I say maybe if my health gets bad in the future.
Dentist? Or Is He Not free in your country?

This is my thoughts also. As long as my health permits me to cope comfortably I will endure. When my health starts declining I’m killing myself simple as that

This is my thoughts also. As long as my health permits me to cope comfortably I will endure. When my health starts declining I’m killing myself simple as that
yeah, toothaches are suifuel

Sadly many will eventually. Life becomes more unbearable etc. For incelibate males sadly, it truly is a choice between cope or rope since we have no other options. And copes dont always last. :cryfeels: But this is society's goal anyway. Modern barbarianism. No more bloodsports, no more undiscovered countries to ship us too, no more huge wars to send us all to die in. Instead the idea is to grind us down, get us to do the job ourselves. They also get the added bonus of being able to virtue signal about suicide and shit for brownie points

I have set my :feelsrope::feelsrope: date to age 42~45

so I got 10~13yrs to ascend and get the life I deserve

Dentist? Or Is He Not free in your country?
They are free but you have to make an appointment even when it hurts, dentist gave me antibiotics, she could've open the tooth in a minute to relieve the pain but she didn't for some reason.

Pain was so strong that painkillers didn't helped me, I tried every fucking method I found on the net and only thing helping me was swishing cold water in my mouth.

So I swished water in my mouth for 3 days non stop until antibiotics started working. First day pain stopped enough to fall asleep. Second and third day I would be close to fall asleep and water would fall out of my mouth and it would hurt like hell. In the end I took so much Ibuprofen i went completely numb.

Now it hurts only on hot and cold which is easily evaded, its so nice not being in pain and being able to sleep. Once I finish antibiotics dentist will fix it.
Yeah, its one thing rotting comfy minimalistic and totally another being in pain, its torture.

They are free but you have to make an appointment even when it hurts, dentist gave me antibiotics, she could've open the tooth in a minute to relieve the pain but she didn't for some reason.

Pain was so strong that painkillers didn't helped me, I tried every fucking method I found on the net and only thing helping me was swishing cold water in my mouth.

So I swished water in my mouth for 3 days non stop until antibiotics started working. First day pain stopped enough to fall asleep. Second and third day I would be close to fall asleep and water would fall out of my mouth and it would hurt like hell. In the end I took so much Ibuprofen i went completely numb.

Now it hurts only on hot and cold which is easily evaded, its so nice not being in pain and being able to sleep. Once I finish antibiotics dentist will fix it.

Yeah, its one thing rotting comfy minimalistic and totally another being in pain, its torture.
Rinsing alcohol , onion and Painkillers do Help .

Sadly many will eventually. Life becomes more unbearable etc. For incelibate males sadly, it truly is a choice between cope or rope since we have no other options. And copes dont always last. :cryfeels: But this is society's goal anyway. Modern barbarianism. No more bloodsports, no more undiscovered countries to ship us too, no more huge wars to send us all to die in. Instead the idea is to grind us down, get us to do the job ourselves. They also get the added bonus of being able to virtue signal about suicide and shit for brownie points
Young men can still have some hope but when I see young pretty girls and know that they never be with me because I'm too ugly and old for them, it's absolutely soulcrushing.

Young men can still have some hope but when I see young pretty girls and know that they never be with me because I'm too ugly and old for them, it's absolutely soulcrushing.
they can hope but the trend shows things are getting worse. Many of them will unfortunately become the older guys who've got no idea what human touch is like. We are condemned

Tooth pain sucks. Strong never-ending tooth pain is probably one of the worst things which can happen in someone's life. I wonder how they survived it in the past?

Rinsing alcohol , onion and Painkillers do Help .
Soda bicarbonate swished with water usually helps me, this time it didn't. I was taking Ibuprofen and Analgin at the same time and still didn't work.

Tooth pain sucks. Strong never-ending tooth pain is probably one of the worst things which can happen in someone's life. I wonder how they survived it in the past?
They were pulling their teeth out probably, tbh they didn't consume so much acidic shits as we do.

I think I will die of smoking complications before I have to really Kms luckily