Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many people here have ER avis

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Just wondering how many people have you seen with ER avis lately.

@Subhuman Niceguy
@TakahiroKato893

How many have weeb avis?

@nystagmuscel

Bumper dumper

If I couldn't use coomer weeb avis I would.

I plan to draw all anime wafius as realistic gnarly cartoon bitches with roast flaps and mole noses.
I really look forward to it, pin me up when you do.

My favourite av is the one with a serious cat on it. I don't remember which brocel has it but he could write the biggest bullshit and it would still look like a high IQ post just because of this cat.

@unsettling used to

My favourite av is the one with a serious cat on it. I don't remember which brocel has it but he could write the biggest bullshit and it would still look like a high IQ post just because of this cat.

Would this cat mog you. Like furries would draw it having sex with a bunch of foids :worryfeels::feelsrope:

this cat is actually getting head right now in the pic, can you see how he has his paw positioned on the bottom of the screen? He has his paw on the stacy’s head to make sure she’s sucking properly, he just looks bored because he’s done this for the tenth time today

View attachment 502662

this cat is actually getting head right now in the pic, can you see how he has his paw positioned on the bottom of the screen? He has his paw on the stacy’s head to make sure she’s sucking properly, he just looks bored because he’s done this for the tenth time today
Yiff In Hell

View attachment 502662

That foid is gunna have a bloody mouth prolly from spiny cat cock :worryfeels:

Why do idiots worship him?

This faggot COULD of gotten women if he wasn't insane.

I wish I had his life.

He would of killed himself sooner if he had mine.
most of these mass murders mog the fuck out

Why do idiots worship him?

This faggot COULD of gotten women if he wasn't insane.

I wish I had his life.

He would of killed himself sooner if he had mine.
He was the peak of human evolution.
He died for us. You genuinely deseved to be dragged in the streets and publicly shamed for talking this way about our SAINT.

@dirtykombatcel used to