Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How many people here honestly believe 18% of women haven't had sex in the past year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
View attachment 204199

which one is BS?

Yeah considering that noodlewhores hate asian men + their crazy hypergamy + the statement of the guy from reddit the number of virgin men in Japan surely is higher than 42%, unless some of them fuck one time and then get nothing for the rest of their lives, those don't count as virgins but I seriously doubt it's the case.
As for 18% of sexless women, they fuck their german shepherds and ride 7 inch dildos while waiting for Chad, sex with Chad counts. Still sounds a bit too high, it's more like below 12%, and I too believe the number of sexless men is higher than 30%.

They haven't had sex with Chad.

Reminder women don't count blowjobs/anal/making out/etc as sex

Women only count sex as vaginal penetration where she cooms.
Guys count every intimate interaction with women as sex.

There are no virgin females over the age of one digit.

Rape kits should be used on foids over the age of 12 daily to make sure they arent having sex, and if they do, then that should be tallyed onto their record

Totally agreed.
I would even start at ten years old. The results will be surprising.

I actually thought it would be 25% at the minimum in 2020. 18% isn't a lot.

We have to remember that women can go longer than men without sex, and have no problem waiting for the perfect prince charming. Their dopamine needs are easily satisfied by social media and Netflix these days.

JFL at this fucking cope, women can go longer without sex, but they don't have to anymore and they know this, so why would they do without when Chad dick is one facebook message, tinder swipe or text away

Is a lie for sure there is a dick around every corner for foids, cock is like domino's pizza for them.

JFL at this fucking cope, women can go longer without sex, but they don't have to anymore and they know this, so why would they do without when Chad dick is one facebook message, tinder swipe or text away

Most women aren't using Tinder in large numbers; vast majority of relationships are happening through social circles. 18% is roughly 2 in 10 females without sex in the past year. That is not a lot. Falls completely in line with the other sexual activity statistics that I see.

Whoring is as popular as it's ever been, but it doesn't mean every last female has sex 24/7.

Most women aren't using Tinder in large numbers; vast majority of relationships are happening through social circles. 18% is roughly 2 in 10 females without sex in the past year. That is not a lot. Falls completely in line with the other sexual activity statistics that I see.

Whoring is as popular as it's ever been, but it doesn't mean every last female has sex 24/7.

Get the fuck out bluepilled greycel

Maybe those 18% are the 0-3 looks that are holding out for chad. Chad won't touch 0-3 so they dont get sex. Otherwise no, theyre fucking liars.

Yes they are volcels.

Massive cope to think all girls have a lot of sex.

Maybe some are lying or aren't counting dogs

Also another brutal dogpill once again.

I don't know any young people who have met through online dating.

You are the greycel here. Online dating is for washed up 40+ year olds.

you have less than one post a day you are the fucking greycel.

You're a fucking incel you don't know cool people in general. Those cool people aren't gonna tell you about their hookups on Tinder because they don't feel its important.

My sisters use online dating and my cousins and I hear people girls at uni talking to their friends about tinder. Online dating has taken over stop living under a rock. Also there is snapchat, instagram, facebook, and tiktok to meet people you dumb fuck.

My sisters use online dating and my cousins and I hear people girls at uni talking to their friends about tinder. Online dating has taken over stop living under a rock. Also there is snapchat, instagram, facebook, and tiktok to meet people you dumb fuck.

Just because you have sisters and cousins who behave like sluts, does not mean that Tinder is something standard. Nobody is dating through TikTok/Instagram in large numbers. 90% (estimate) of people under age 24 (ie. HS, College) are simply meeting through social circles.

Just because you have sisters and cousins who behave like sluts, does not mean that Tinder is something standard. Nobody is dating through TikTok/Instagram in large numbers. 90% (estimate) of people under age 24 (ie. HS, College) are simply meeting through social circles.

and you know this how?

and you know this how?

From using my eyes. From using common sense.

Online dating is something lonely older people would be resorting too; meanwhile, younger people have frequent exposure amongst each other, so it doesn't make sense for them to meet strangers on the Internet who live 20 miles away. There is no need. That isn't to say it doesn't happen, but most relationships are happening between social circles, classmates, friends of friends, etc.

Maybe the 18% statistic is a lie. Some of you think it is impossible.

But for me, I do not doubt 18% of women not having sex in the past year.

From using common sense.

That's bluepilled as fuck. Most normies I knew in college didnt get jack shit. @ionlycopenow has talked about how a bunch of normies are actually still virgins and never get laid. Same thing happened at my uni

You act like girls would prefer an average guy in a social circle who they feel no sexual attraction to over a Chad. How retarded can you be?

She'll go after the best she can get in her immediate surrounding(s), usually.

why would she not want the Chad when she can get him?

For the same reason 18% of women haven't had sex in the past year: Levels of being a whore/slut can vary.

bluepilled as fuck.

Even if the girl isn't a turboslut, why would she pick the normie over the Chad, it doesn't make sense.

Most women aren't using Tinder in large numbers

Don't leave out the facebook part, every woman I know uses facebook, and many use facebook in the same way they use tinder, every normie male I know uses facebook to meet girls, tinder wasn't some fringe idea, it was just the natural progression of facebook in more direct straight tot he point way

Nice strawman, nobody claimed 24/7, a female would only have to have sex once for the past year to not fit that stat so I call BS, 5% I'd believe, but not 10% or above, definitely not 18% of women in the same age groups as the men in the same stat, that is ridiculous, seeing as this is something women lie about all the time and some don't even consider a blowjob as sex, I call bs

the amount of male virgins is higher, the amount of female virgins is lower

I believe it's true, because there are some foids who only want to fuck gigachad and won't settle for anything less

18% of women don't have access to a chad

male number is higher female number is lower

Volcels aka no Chad available.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back