Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many times/day do you brush your teeth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

How many times?

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 24 46.2%

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 4+

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I brush my teeth once a day, im wondering what the benefits are of brushing 3 times a day other than moderately improved dental hygiene are. Will it make my teeth noticeably whiter?

once in the morning, twice at night

morning and before slepp.

Once. Was raised that way. Should probably start twice a day.

Three times, once in the morning once at night and one time midday.

Once when I wake up and once before I go to bed

JFL cucks those who choose 2

Five times a day.

I don't do it everyday.

once but pick n floss (is that a zoomer dance move?)

Mostly Twice a day sometimes thrice but very rarely once.

was doing once until one of my teeth died

Twice a day, I already look subhuman, I don't want to be even more subhuman by having bad breath

it can be expensive if no dental insurance.
you need a root canal or replace the tooth with an implant.
otherwise the rot will spread throughout your gums and jaw.

it can be expensive if no dental insurance.
you need a root canal or replace the tooth with an implant.
otherwise the rot will spread throughout your gums and jaw.
I already had root canal on this tooth ,this is from like a year ago. I will probably replace it with an implant in 5 years.
My insurance covered the root canal but the crown was expensive. I am taking better care now as I don't want to lose more money

Last edited:
I don’t brush teeth cuz I don’t give a fuck about anything pretty brutal

Once a day. I never brush just before going to bed.

1 to 2 times, usually 2, and if i eat sugar stuff i brush them immediately after. Jfl at caring for shit like that with truecel genetic.

I use mouthwash and thats it

If i'm staying inside ill do it once, If i am going out ill do it twice.

Once A week when I can be bothered

Sometimes 2. Sometimes 3.

Twice. Once in the morning, once before bed.

I use river water and and stolen toothpaste

Twice. Once in the morning, once before bed.

I use river water and and stolen toothpaste
I thought you just use the potash from burnt charred wood charcoal.

Last edited:
usually one time a day but these days it's more like i brush 3-4 times out of the week. my motivation for doing a lot of hygienic things has just left me
my teeth/gums hurt so much right now ngl

Usually once. Need to do 2-3 at least. But lazy.

once in the morning, i used to do it once at night also but somehow i got lazy

2 is more than enough. 32 here and never had any teeth problem.

2 is more than enough. 32 here and never had any teeth problem.
There's something bad in the water and food supply in "developed" western countries or so some may say...

There's something bad in the water and food supply in "developed" western countries or so some may say...
Yeah, it's called fluoridation.
Not sure if Brazil fluoridates their water tho.

You mean fluoride? There's that shit here too. Or foid hormones? Kek.

You mean fluoride? There's that shit here too. Or foid hormones? Kek.
US, UK and Mexico in particular seem to have a lot of health problems even compared to other countries. Even when regular good eating and grooming habits are kept. It's strange ngl

US, UK and Mexico in particular seem to have a lot of health problems even compared to other countries. Even when regular good eating and grooming habits are kept. It's strange ngl
Too much fast food or what?

I noticed how big Americans tend to be when I attended a Mormon church back in the day. They are not only fat, they're bulky, even the legs are thick and stuff like that.

Too much fast food or what?
Not really because fast food is a global thing now. And many people in America are going to the gym and eating healthy nowadays. Other than how they mostly travel by car it's a mystery tbh
I noticed how big Americans tend to be when I attended a Mormon church back in the day. They are not only fat, they're bulky, even the legs are thick and stuff like that.
They mostly drive everywhere if they don't live in a city but still eat food in large portions so that explains why Americans are so bulky. Also the corn syrup put in all the foods.

Too much fluoride over time can fuck up your teeth. Flouridosis is a thing.
C2C74043 251F 4366 A890 95C19ABDB868

Not really because fast food is a global thing now. And many people in America are going to the gym and eating healthy nowadays. Other than how they mostly travel by car it's a mystery tbh

They mostly drive everywhere if they don't live in a city but still eat food in large portions so that explains why Americans are so bulky. Also the corn syrup put in all the foods.
Where you from?