Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how mentally fucked are yall

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ive only been professionally told im depressed, anxious, and autistic

but i suspect i have APD which i want to get looked at at some point

Autism, they gave me autismbux right away so its probably over for me.

depression, also anxiety. and sterids make these even worse by changijg my hormones around

Depression, my days are disturbingly bleak

There’s nothing wrong with me mentally and I’m a neurotypical god

Severely, severely fucked. I have zero energy, motivation and I dissociate half the time. I also hallucinate some times, which appears to be genetic as my father also hallucinated various things. I don't feel fully part of the material world most of the time. Existence is only bearable when I sleep.

So yeah... not good.

On the scale from 1 to 10, i would say 7.5 where my mental problems are actively destroying my life.

No severe mental health issues but I have very bad trust issues and cant genuinely trust my "friends" anymore. Its actually grounded since I got betrayed multiple times for my truecel traits and lack of NT :feelsUgh:

Autism, Major depressive disorder, General anxiety disorder. I have schizophrenia in my family and a long line of drug misusers, including me

Anxiety disorder, ADHD and I am most likely on the spectrum. I am also depressed but I think it's circunstancial and not clinical so I don't count it as a mental illness.

At this point I have multiple identity disorder.

For me, I've got depression and anxiety. I may even have undiagnosed ADHD. I guess we're all neuroatypical around here :feelscry:

I can't make a list of what's wrong, but there are a lot of things, for sure

Brain fog, ADHD, depression, anxiety, often questioning reality :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
don't wait to seek treatment for this shit
idk if i will but im pretty sure i was born with this or developed it from a young age because ive displayed every syptom of it from as far as i can remember

I'm like Patrick Bateman at this point. Able to hide "behind the mask of normalfaggotry" during the day, but alone, by myself, with no one around, my mask comes off and the true blackpilled monster hiding underneath becomes unleashed.

Sometimes, my normalfag LARP may slip, and I may accidentally reveal my power level, but I've become pretty good at hiding it:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'm so realist and so down to earth that (delusional people) average people call me crazy, misoginist and creepy.

depressed, anxious, and autistic
The Unholy Trinity of Mentalcels

Anyway, I've never been to therapy, so I can only guess what I have. Some degree of social anxiety is likely.

The Unholy Trinity of Mentalcels

Anyway, I've never been to therapy, so I can only guess what I have. Some degree of social anxiety is likely.
ive been seeing a psychologist + i have done 2 mental health evaluations. against my will. i lied on the mental health evaluations because i think it could have been bad for me but i still somehow got diagnosed with "severe psychotic depression". the autistic part is from my psychologist who i dont tend to lie to cus hes a good guy

ive been seeing a psychologist + i have done 2 mental health evaluations. against my will. i lied on the mental health evaluations because i think it could have been bad for me but i still somehow got diagnosed with "severe psychotic depression". the autistic part is from my psychologist who i dont tend to lie to cus hes a good guy
I remember when you said you would evaluate with your psychologist whether you had autism or not. I'm sorry that the result was positive for you.

The therapist turned me down. I was paying her $200 each half hour session. She said I was a sperg and not to come within ten feet of her office ever again. My dad's a bipolar schizo too so I have that going for me in the next ten years. :feelstastyman:

I remember when you said you would evaluate with your psychologist whether you had autism or not. I'm sorry that the result was positive for you.
honestly autism has provided me with a lot of bad things socially for example but i think it did provide me some good that i wouldn't have if i was a NT normalfag

as varg said, autistic people are superior :society:

honestly autism has provided me with a lot of bad things socially for example but i think it did provide me some good that i wouldn't have if i was a NT normalfag

as varg said, autistic people are superior :society:
I understand how you feel. Maybe I wouldn't be so based if I had another personality :feelshmm:

Depression, anxiety and adhd. Substance abuse.

Severely, severely fucked. I have zero energy, motivation and I dissociate half the time. I also hallucinate some times, which appears to be genetic as my father also hallucinated various things. I don't feel fully part of the material world most of the time. Existence is only bearable when I sleep.

So yeah... not good.
Brootal

Very mentally fucked. I wake up and am
immediately unmotivated to do anything. My plan within the next couple years is to fuck some hookers just so I don’t die a virgin and off myself. I don’t really want to die but my life just doesn’t seem worth living and the thought of hitting 30
as an incel disgusts me

I'm severely depressed because 100 percent of people hate me for my height and appearance alone and would leave me alone to die if anything happens, even without knowing my "taboo" ideals. Even when it's not for dating :fuk: I severely want to kill myself.

My mom says my height is perfect for a male... Yet dates a 6'0 generic tallfaggot:society: 5'3 is no way a way to live as a male. If their is a cosmic deity I'm 99.9 percent sure it's a bully. All of the themes I'm noticing in my life aren't what soyceity says, "good and love is powerful and evil is weak" my ass all the shit I've seen is more proof that humanity loves evil and rewards it and never rewarding true intelligence and wisdom and kindness.

Last edited:
Very mentally fucked. I wake up and am
immediately unmotivated to do anything. My plan within the next couple years is to fuck some hookers just so I don’t die a virgin and off myself. I don’t really want to die but my life just doesn’t seem worth living and the thought of hitting 30
as an incel disgusts me

I'm like Patrick Bateman at this point. Able to hide "behind the mask of normalfaggotry" during the day, but alone, by myself, with no one around, my mask comes off and the true blackpilled monster hiding underneath becomes unleashed.

Sometimes, my normalfag LARP may slip, and I may accidentally reveal my power level, but I've become pretty good at hiding it:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Me at this point

I'm a walking talking edition of the future DSM. With conditions probably yet to even be psychometrically quantified

But I've attended 'therapy' sessions in my own mind.

And successfully cured myself of them all. :feelsEhh:

idk if i will but im pretty sure i was born with this or developed it from a young age because ive displayed every syptom of it from as far as i can remember
tell a psychologist before it's too late

The therapist turned me down. I was paying her $200 each half hour session. She said I was a sperg and not to come within ten feet of her office ever again. My dad's a bipolar schizo too so I have that going for me in the next ten years. :feelstastyman:
brutal shit

I've been diagnosed with unspecified bipolar disorder. I'm sure the shrinks could also give me diagnoses of generalized anxiety disorder and body dysmorphia but what good will that do me to get a diagnosis.

I have clinical depression and social anxiety disordER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society:

basedcalculatorcel-png.608051

stay based, kings :feelsLightsaber:

I am on the watch list for a potential entry into PH (again):feelsrope: I have been diagnosed as depressed and potentially dangerous because of my psychopathic tendencies and this since I was 12 years old. I have been under medical prescription since that age and I take about 6 pills a day of which I am addicted:feelsrope: such as imipramine (Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), amitriptyline, doxepin and desipramine (Norpramin)mirtazapine (Remeron), vortioxetine (Trintellix), vilazodone (Viibryd) and bupropion:feelsrope: (I was in ph 4 times)

Indeed. In group therapy, I was taking Risperidone, Fluoxetine and Hydroxyzine for ASD.
Now then...let us begin the exhibition:

What is Processing Speed?​

When describing Processing Speed in my reports, I write:

Processing Speed measures the speed and accuracy of visual identification, decision making, and decision implementation.

There are three key components of this statement: 1) visual identification, 2) decision making, and 3) decision implementation. Simply put, processing speed involves the ability to identify the task at hand, recognize the decision that needs to be made, and make the decision.

Students who excel at processing speed are able to work quickly on cognitive and academic tasks. Usually they are among the first students to finish a test or to complete homework assignments. Determining a student’s processing speed gives us insight into how efficiently he or she is able to complete such tasks. As we’ll see below, however, students who work quickly may also experience other variables that contribute to their speed, some that aren’t necessarily positive.

How is it Calculated?​

The Processing Speed index score is calculated using two subtests: Coding and Symbol Search. This is true for both the WISC-V (for children and adolescents) and the WAIS-IV (for adults).

The Coding subtest requires the student to view a series of numbers written in rows on a page. The student then draws a corresponding symbol under each number. The student is given two minutes to complete as many symbols as possible. The student is awarded one point for each correctly drawn symbol. The student is not penalized for incorrect symbols.

The Symbol Search subtest displays one or two symbols (depending on the age of the student) on the left hand side of the page. The student then must determine whether that symbol appears in a series of symbols displayed on the right side of the page. If the symbol appears, the student circles it. If not, the student checks the “No” box. The student has two minutes to complete as many items as possible. The student is then awarded one point for each correct answer but loses a point for each incorrect answer.

Once the two subtests are completed and scored, the score is then converted to a standard score that can be interpreted. The Processing Speed index score can be interpreted using the following scale:

• 130 or above: Very Superior
  • 120-129: Superior
  • 110-119: High Average
  • 90-109: Average
  • 80-89: Low Average
  • 70-79: Borderline
  • Below 70: Extremely Low

After controlling for full scale IQ, the present results show that processing speed index standard scores were on average 12 points lower in the group with ASD compared to the group with typical development. There were, however, no significant group differences in standard score age-related changes within this age range. For subtest raw scores, the group with ASD demonstrated robustly slower processing speeds in the adult versions of the IQ test (i.e., WAIS-III) but not in the child versions (WISC-III), even though age-related changes were similar in both the ASD and typically developing groups. This pattern of results may reflect difficulties that become increasingly evident in ASD on more complex measures of processing speed. Finally, DTI measures of whole-brain white matter microstructure suggested that fractional anisotropy (but not mean diffusivity, radial diffusivity, or axial diffusivity) made significant but small-sized contributions to processing speed standard scores across our entire sample. Taken together, the present findings suggest that robust decreases in processing speed may be present in ASD, more pronounced in adulthood, and partially attributable to white matter microstructural integrity.

This is necessary to understand the bits I will offer of Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD), and of-course, ASD.
I'll now provide my own variants:
SSD:
SCZ CC

XX

ASD:
Met CG

We shall start with TCF4 and CSF2RA...

Cognitive and sensorimotor gating impairments in transgenic mice overexpressing the schizophrenia susceptibility gene Tcf4 in the brain​

ethods: To investigate the possible function of TCF4 in the adult central nervous system, we generated transgenic mice that moderately overexpress TCF4 postnatally in the brain to reduce the risk of developmental effects possibly interfering with adult brain functions. Tcf4 transgenic mice were characterized with molecular, histological, and behavioral methods.

Results: Tcf4 transgenic mice display profound deficits in contextual and cued fear conditioning and sensorimotor gating. Furthermore, we show that TCF4 interacts with the neurogenic bHLH factors NEUROD and NDRF in vivo. Molecular analyses revealed the dynamic circadian deregulation of neuronal bHLH factors in the adult hippocampus.

Conclusions: We conclude that TCF4 likely acts in concert with other neuronal bHLH transcription factors contributing to higher-order cognitive processing. Moderate transcriptional deregulation of Tcf4 in the brain interferes with cognitive functions and might alter circadian processes in mice. These observations provide insight for the first time into the physiological function of TCF4 in the adult brain and its possible contributions to neuropsychiatric disease conditions.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

We conclude that TCF4 likely acts in concert with other neuronal bHLH transcription factors contributing to higher-order cognitive processing. Moderate transcriptional deregulation of Tcf4 in the brain interferes with cognitive functions and might alter circadian processes in mice. These...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Yes...Now let us look at sensorimotor gating:
Sensorimotor gating is the process by which one filters out relevant from irrelevant information, a process that is deficient in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS (Castellanos et al., 1996). Prepulse inhibition (PPI) is a measure of sensorimotor gating, in which response, or startle, to a stimulus (pulse) is diminished when the stimulus is preceded by a smaller stimulus (prepulse) (Swerdlow, 2013; Swerdlow and Sutherland, 2005). Disruption of this normal inhibition of startle is consistent with deficient sensorimotor gating.

Very nice. We see that sensorimotor gating is critical for processing visual information, thus having a potential effect on processing speed.
Next(CSF2RA):
  • The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for colony stimulating factor 2, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The encoded protein is a member of the cytokine family of receptors. This gene is found in the pseudoautosomal region (PAR) of the X and Y chromosomes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene, with some of the isoforms being membrane-bound and others being soluble. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Schizophrenia is a strongly heritable disorder, and identification of potential candidate genes has accelerated in recent years. Genomewide scans have identified multiple large linkage regions across the genome, with fine-mapping studies and other investigations of biologically plausible targets...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

The results showed that schizophrenic patients had an inflammatory cytokine profile and imbalanced T-helper 1, T-helper 2, and regulatory cytokines. The severity of symptoms and abnormal behaviors in addition to antipsychotic therapies may affect abnormal cytokine levels in these patients

Schizophrenia, a multisystem disorder with an unknown etiology, is associated with several immune dysfunctions, including abnormal levels of circulating cytokines. In this review, we investigated the changes of cytokines in schizophrenic patients, their connection with behavioral symptoms severity and their potential clinical implications. We also assessed the possible causative role of abnormal cytokine levels in schizophrenia pathogenesis. Based on meta-analyses, we categorized cytokines according to their changes in schizophrenic patients into four groups:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Schizophrenia, a multisystem disorder with an unknown etiology, is associated with several immune dysfunctions, including abnormal levels of circulating cytokines. In this review, we investigated the changes of cytokines in schizophrenic patients, their ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Now...let us examine MET:
During embryonic development, MET signaling plays a role in gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors

https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=MET&keywords=MET

The autism associated MET receptor tyrosine kinase engages early neuronal growth mechanism and controls glutamatergic circuits development in the forebrain​

Dysregulated MET signaling may lead to pathological changes in forebrain maturation and connectivity, and thus contribute to the emergence of neurological symptoms associated with ASD.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

The human MET gene imparts a replicated risk for autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and is implicated in the structural and functional integrity of brain. MET encodes a receptor tyrosine kinase, MET, which plays a pleiotropic role in embryogenesis and modifies ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Long-time recluse, schizotypal, OCD and dysthymia. I've lost all hope :feelsrope:

Autism bipolar depression ADHD

autism, adhd, depression, and anxiety. all professionally diagnosed by Shekelberg. i don't even know how i made it through 16 years so far

Professionally diagnosed (in my file):
Aspergers
ADD
Depression

Professionally assessed, hinted at or acknowledged but not formally diagnosed:

Complex PTSD

Avoidant personality disorder (autism takes precedence, precludes this diagnosis)

Substance use disorder (alcoholism)

One can say I'm pretty much fucked.

90% of my problems are/were caused by a mere lack of love. I never felt loved, not even as a child.