Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much are you guys willing to pay for an ISIS sex slave?

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Just. Curious. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelshmm::feelshmm:

if she stays forever then atleast 1k

like 10k shekels.

An actual ISIS sex slave? $0 because I do not have the infrastructure for keeping a sex slave and I would likely get caught and spend most of my life behind bars.

Someone who I could just have in my basement, where I could somehow guarantee she stays healthy but cannot leave and I won't be caught? Definitely more money than I have right now. I currently have about 100k € in savings, so I would definitely pay that, but if I had to pay more, I would try to get a loan.

EDIT: On thinking more, it would depend. If I could fulfill my fetishes with her, I would definitely pay an exorbitant amount. But if I could just use her as a hole and could e.g. not make her orgasm or get her pregnant, the she wouldn't be worth as much for me. In fact, if I could not make her orgasm and could not kiss her and could not make her cuddle with me then I would not pay a lot, that would be pretty boring. Not entirely sure if I would even pay anything for that. So for me it would really depend on the specifics of the situation, so if she would be super sensitive to physical touch, so e.g. my fingers or a vibrator would work even agianst her will and her type of person would be more like "I should please him so he doesn't hurt me and I can survive" then it would be better, but if she would be like "I will make every interaction for him with me hell so my presence has negative value for him and he lets me go" I would not want her.

You can easily think of it in a romantic way, that she just does whatever you want, but I also fear that she would just spit on me and show me all the time how much she hated me so I would be discouraged from having sex with her and then I would have to make the difficult decision between being violent so she obeys my orders or just not doing anything with her and just feeding her, which costs me money and would gain me nothing.

Last edited:
There's no appeal in having a woman who is forced to stay.
It would be a disingenuous experience and I don't need that.

There's no appeal in having a woman who is forced to stay.
It would be a disingenuous experience and I don't need that.
:soy::soy::soy:. Relationships are supposed to be fake.

Why would she stay with you lol

You’re glowing buddy.

Depends. I haven’t seen her

She would escape, especially after seeing my face.

I don’t want a sex slave

bout tree fiddy

You think I wouldn't be ready?
But joking aside, how would you handling switching e.g. positions? I think it could be challenging to always keep her bound while switching so that she cannot move but you can still change everything. Also, I think you cannot make her stay in one position for too long as I think that causes health problems and then you couldn't use your slave for a very long time. It might sound easy in theory, but I guess in reality there would be way too many problems and for obvious reasons there aren't any good resources on how to handle such situations appropriately.