Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much can you lie about your height without getting called out?

How much can you lie about your height without getting called out?

• + 1 inch

• + 2 inches

• + 3 inches

• + 4 inches

• + 5 inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
2. I'm 5'6 and I say I'm 5'8. Any higher and it's over for me

2 inches, wear 1 inch lifts and claim to be even an inch taller

2 inches max although I picked one. The best thing to do is waer lifts, measure yourself, then add just one inch.

I’m scared of being called out so I’m honest.
I’m about 5’10.5” while in lifts so I claim 5’10”. I never go outside without lifts. Once you wear them, you feel naked, vulnerable and tiny without them.
2. I'm 5'6 and I say I'm 5'8. Any higher and it's over for me
Have you ever been called out?

Fuck, I forgot about half heights. E.g. if you are 5'10.5", could you lie about being 6'1" or only 6'0.5"?
I'm 5'10.5", I usually claim to be 5'11 and no one bats an eye, but no one buys me being 6'0 so I'd say the limit is about an inch unless your a lot taller or shorter than average.

I’m about 5’10.5” while in lifts so I claim 5’10”. I never go outside without lifts. Once you wear them, you feel naked, vulnerable and tiny without them.

Yes

Is it just 1 inch? I don't think you would feel much of a psychological difference at all from just 1 so it's 2 right? How often is it called out if at all.

1 inch, as a 5'5" manlet it is easy to tell when you lie about your height.

Every normie lies by 1-2 inches..it's usually because they're just genuinely stupid and don't realize it themselves, or ego boosting.

Is it just 1 inch? I don't think you would feel much of a psychological difference at all from just 1 so it's 2 right? How often is it called out if at all.
About 0.5” insoles on already thick heeled shoes. Total addition is about 1.8 inches.. 5’9.2” barefoot in the morning, 5’8.5” barefoot at night.. I feel a huge difference. I’ve never been called out because I actually stand at the height I claim, albeit with lifts on.

Reminds me of hats, I feel naked going outside without one on.

Had a roastie take my hat off outside a club and mock my hair :feelswhat: women are cruel.

Reminds me of hats, I feel naked going outside without one on.

Had a roastie take my hat off outside a club and mock my hair :feelswhat: women are cruel.
Same lol. NW3 so I wear a hat everywhere.
Lifts and hats are the reason I haven’t killed myself

Same lol. NW3 so I wear a hat everywhere.
Lifts and hats are the reason I haven’t killed myself
One of the reasons i'll never work in an office job, I need to wear my hat :feelskek::feelscry::feelsrope:

Im too short to lie about it

I'd say 2, but that's probably too hopeful. But I guess it depends on how you walk/stand/move as well. But why would I lie in the first place? It's not like it will change much.

With the appropriate shoes, you can safely get away with 1 inch, 2 inches max. At my height, it really doesn't matter, though.

2 inches max although I picked one. The best thing to do is waer lifts, measure yourself, then add just one inch.
Fuck, I forgot about half heights. E.g. if you are 5'10.5", could you lie about being 6'1" or only 6'0.5"?

someone near your height or same height will know. i have been called out when i said i was maybe an inch taller than i was

I'm 5'10 and fall to 5'9.75 by the end of the day. I can fake 5'10.5 but I will be called out if I say 5'11. I def. don't have the proportions of a 5'11, 6ft0 guy I think that's why. My armspan is 5'9, my wrists are 6.2 inches.

I can fraud when I wear shoes.

Fuck I never thought of some of these ideas. I'm exactly 5'9 1/4 barefoot, and a comfortable 5'10 in shoes (I never wear any kind of heel due to feet problems) so just say 5'10 sometimes, 5'9 others

1-2cm
full

I can fraud 6ft if i wear airmax

I say 2 inches, as there is barely a physical difference. But 3 and above is a clear difference.

2 inches at most (not counting lifts ofc). I've faked my height to be 1.76 cm and no one batted an eye.