Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does being nt impact getting a girlfriend

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
All of the people I talk to in real life that are non nt are all still young yet still have lost their virginity. is this some sort of psy op to make me feel worse or is something happening behind the scenes

All of the people I talk to in real life that are non nt are all still young yet still have lost their virginity. is this some sort of psy op to make me feel worse or is something happening behind the scenes
It depends how old you are, if you are under 20 it is extremely important as looks/height theory does not affect guys that age much

All of them in highschool
If they are non NT yet have lost their virginity then that means
1. They are lying
2. They went to a hooker
3. They are female

It depends. :feelsjuice:

Like all things, it usually does matter, being an autistic reclusemaxxed weirdo won't help you very much. :feelsokman:

But as you get closer to the extreme ends of the scale, such as truecel-tier or Chad-tier, it begins to matter less and less. :feelshehe:

0. Not at all. NT=personality. Personality does not matter.

0. Not at all. NT=personality. Personality does not matter.
Tbh I agree. Even if you’re an autist who can barely even talk to people as long as you look good have nice hair and a decent height you’re seen as “mysterious” rather than a loser and ugly people are seen as losers regardless of nt or not