Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much does death scare you?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
You used to fear death as a child, did you not?
What about now?
There's many things people say they'd die for today to keep it free to others (which sounds cucked tbh), but there are things that'd I'd die by such as Christ.
The Bible tells me to be ready to fight all the anti-Christ cucks and to send them to judgement, but also to be ready to join and rest with the Lord if it is my time. I don't fear death at all as I am ready to sleep comfortably in the Lord's arms :feelscomfy:, but I do have nervousness about the pain of my flesh and the sadness of what my family might think.

Last edited:
not afraid of death anymore cant be any worse than living

Infact i welcome it

It petrifies me :feelscomfy:

well, every living thing will be in the same place sooner or later

Death itself is not what I fear. It's the potential way and pain of it.

I don’t want my family to be sad. They are the only ones that won’t forget me over time so I have to wait till my parents are both dead and then convince my sibling to be okay with me dying. I don’t want to exist and I don’t want to be remembered.

As long as it's not painful, I'm alright

I could care less at this point in time.

Death would be bliss. I only fear if its a slow one

I value life a lot more than I used to when I was religious since I'm more agnostic now. It used to be "when someone dies, it's no big deal. They just go to heaven." Now it's, "When someone dies, it's a huge deal. They could be getting sent to hell for eternity, or their soul disappears forever." The unknown factor of death frightens me beyond belief.

not at all, it’s preferable to my current situation

What is more relieving than purging emotion, negative or otherwise? What is more soothing than letting a memory slip? I will welcome the final catharsis with arms held open, as an old friend who I have forgotten. I do not dread the obliteration, yet I do fear the agony that may come with it. However, as I said, the pain would be cathartic. At the moment all I live for is the synchronicities and random coincidences, serendipitous or otherwise (I find them hilarious), the fond memories I have of my very early childhood and the romance in the world. This means I am not as deluded as the average person and will find it easier to drink from the Lethe. And I shall soon outgrow my youthful romanticism, most likely

The Bible tells me to be ready to fight all the anti-Christ cucks and to send them to judgement, but also to be ready to join and rest with the Lord if it is my time. I don't fear death at all as I am ready to sleep comfortably in the Lord's arms :feelscomfy:
I'm waiting for Armaggeddon so I can go ER on the antichrist and his satanic armies (in video game)

You used to fear death as a child, did you not?
What about now?
There's many things people say they'd die for today to keep it free to others (which sounds cucked tbh), but there are things that'd I'd die by such as Christ.
The Bible tells me to be ready to fight all the anti-Christ cucks and to send them to judgement, but also to be ready to join and rest with the Lord if it is my time. I don't fear death at all as I am ready to sleep comfortably in the Lord's arms :feelscomfy:, but I do have nervousness about the pain of my flesh and the sadness of what my family might think.
Christianity is cope and Jesus was a blue pilled beta simp. Religion is only for normies. I rather read philosophy then have some pedophile priests tell me how to live. I can't believe in a God that created a mutant such as myself just to be abused my entire life if I ever meet God I would love to hurt him.

I don't fear death at all, but I do fear pain. I'd love a painless death (in minecraft) but I'd hate to go out in a painful way, in fact that's probably my worst fear

I don't fear death at all, but I do fear pain. I'd love a painless death (in minecraft) but I'd hate to go out in a painful way, in fact that's probably my worst fear
The scariest part about death is ironically part of life, because only life can be painful, "being dead" is total bliss