Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height and dating success

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran

according to this study average height difference between couple is around 15 cm or like 6 inches in UK, only 3.4 percent of couples were of the same height and only 4% foids are taller. look at biggest height differrance in the chart u'd see that 35 cm or aroud 14 inches is around 1-2% but keep in mind that 6'4 already like top 2% in the world so id assume its almost 100% rate in dating success at that height.

so u can see the importance of height in dating according to this chart

now imagine if your height is shorter than avg foid in your country, less than 5% chance to be in relationship can u imagine that

Last edited:
Why do you have a flower as your Avi?
Shit looks Gay as fuck..... I assumed you were Foid instead of man.

Why do you have a flower as your Avi?
Shit looks Gay as fuck..... I assumed you were Foid instead of man.
i use my window background pic as avi cause too lazy to bother looking for 1, i just dont care about it tbh

They should do one for personality

heightpill is fucking undefeatable

View attachment 1082632

according to this study average height difference between couple is around 15 cm or like 6 inches in UK, only 3.4 percent of couples were of the same height and only 4% foids are taller. look at biggest height differrance in the chart u'd see that 35 cm or aroud 14 inches is around 1-2% but keep in mind that 6'4 already like top 2% in the world so id assume its almost 100% rate in dating success at that height.

so u can see the importance of height in dating according to this chart
shutting down seems like a good option day by day

now imagine if your height is shorter than avg foid in your country, less than 5% chance to be in relationship can u imagine that
I am much shorter than foids in western countries. Brootal.