Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How my Alzheimer Grandfather Became Woke During Christmas Dinner and Tried To Turn Me Gay

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My Grandfather has always been a social Conservative who voted Liberal. He felt midst about social shifts but accepted them with class. This is on my moms side. The family is very Liberal, he's a Liberal Democrat and watches CNN and on paper supports all the woke causes, but he's always been rather traditional. For example, he's always been against gay marriage. Last Christmas, he had a revelation. We were eating dinner and on the TV there was a gay makeout during a commercial. One of my cousins yelled "uh oh don't show grampa haha". Grampa stood up and said "stop stop!!!!". He moped over to the remote, went back, and paused on the gay make out. He came back to the table and gave a speech, shouting every word like he was a retard in a mall.

>"I HAVE A SPEECH TO MAKE, EVERYONE SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLES! IF A MAN IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN, WHO AM I TO SAY NO? WHO ARE ANY OF US TO SAY NO? I SAY THIS, IF YOU HATE SEEING GAY KISSING, ITS BECAUSE YOU HATE GAY LOVE, AND IF YOU HATE LOVE THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHO MADE YOU? GOD? WELL GUESS WHAT DODDLYPIES, GOD IS LOVE"

My 14 cousin who's a bit of an edgelord but still fundamentally liberal said "ewwww, gross", he was facing the opposite side so he just turned back to his plate to avoid it. My Grandfather lost it

>"No,you know what, NO! Get up, get the hell up, you're sitting on the other side, here Becky, trade places with him"

He made my cousin sit on the other side of the table so he would have full view of the gay makeout the whole dinner, knowing he found it gross.

Later on during the dinner, he rolled attention to me:

>"So, how are the ladies"

>"I'm just focusing on my job right now"

>"Look, there are a lot men out there who are into other men, we were just talking about this. If you brought home a man and he was great, respectful, clean, had his life in order I would be more proud of you than any other grandson"

>"What? I'm not gay what are you talking about Granddad?"

>"I don't mind it, I think it's god damn beautiful!"

I quickly finished my dinner and pretended i had to go to the bathroom. I came back when people were drifting away from the table to void the conversation. But that's how my Grandfather suddently turned woke and tried to make me go gay.

Knew you were a homo, say hello to gramps from me, champ

WTF did I just read :lul:

Btw I agree with grandpa here. Based on your .is posts I'd say you might be at least 25% gay.

Grandpa successfully zogged. Nobody is safe from the electric Jew

C1dn4NAW8AIgpkv.jpg

Sad to see the neurodegenerative diseases start to kick in. Best of luck to your grandpappy

Doug-pilled thread.

My Grandfather has always been a social Conservative who voted Liberal. He felt midst about social shifts but accepted them with class. This is on my moms side. The family is very Liberal, he's a Liberal Democrat and watches CNN and on paper supports all the woke causes, but he's always been rather traditional. For example, he's always been against gay marriage. Last Christmas, he had a revelation. We were eating dinner and on the TV there was a gay makeout during a commercial. One of my cousins yelled "uh oh don't show grampa haha". Grampa stood up and said "stop stop!!!!". He moped over to the remote, went back, and paused on the gay make out. He came back to the table and gave a speech, shouting every word like he was a retard in a mall.

>"I HAVE A SPEECH TO MAKE, EVERYONE SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLES! IF A MAN IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN, WHO AM I TO SAY NO? WHO ARE ANY OF US TO SAY NO? I SAY THIS, IF YOU HATE SEEING GAY KISSING, ITS BECAUSE YOU HATE GAY LOVE, AND IF YOU HATE LOVE THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHO MADE YOU? GOD? WELL GUESS WHAT DODDLYPIES, GOD IS LOVE"

My 14 cousin who's a bit of an edgelord but still fundamentally liberal said "ewwww, gross", he was facing the opposite side so he just turned back to his plate to avoid it. My Grandfather lost it

>"No,you know what, NO! Get up, get the hell up, you're sitting on the other side, here Becky, trade places with him"

He made my cousin sit on the other side of the table so he would have full view of the gay makeout the whole dinner, knowing he found it gross.

Later on during the dinner, he rolled attention to me:

>"So, how are the ladies"

>"I'm just focusing on my job right now"

>"Look, there are a lot men out there who are into other men, we were just talking about this. If you brought home a man and he was great, respectful, clean, had his life in order I would be more proud of you than any other grandson"

>"What? I'm not gay what are you talking about Granddad?"

>"I don't mind it, I think it's god damn beautiful!"

I quickly finished my dinner and pretended i had to go to the bathroom. I came back when people were drifting away from the table to void the conversation. But that's how my Grandfather suddently turned woke and tried to make me go gay.
Should have said “I’m not going to be gay just so you can feel morally superior for accepting homosexuality and showing it off”