Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you cry?

X

Xozzyz

Greycel
I do it at least 2-3 times per month. The crying is usually triggered from thoughts about what a failure at life I am.

I cant remember. I just have no reason to cry about anything anymore. I’ve already accepted what’s happened to me

I cant cry, but i cry every moment of the day

Just started crying after reading this thread OP. Shame on you

Never, I feel sad enough sometimes but no tears come, I got misty eyed when my dad and dog died but then it stopped there. The last time I cried was years ago in my mid-teens I think.

Last edited:
Once every two or three weeks
Long crying session at night.

im too depressed to cry. im mostly unaffected by things

Developed trained incapacity to not show my feelings.

I struggle not to cry when I'm outside. Especially when there are couples or just young females. Because I will never have them :cryfeels:.

Once every two or three weeks
Long crying session at night.
I also cry at evenings/nights, especially on Fridays and Saturdays (too tired to do it on weekdays due to wage slaving)

I also cry at evenings/nights, especially on Fridays and Saturdays (too tired to do it on weekdays due to wage slaving)
yeah, I got shit to do tomorrow, no time for crying

Every time my life gets drastically worse.

I cant remember. I just have no reason to cry about anything anymore. I’ve already accepted what’s happened to me
same,trucels are emotionally numb,i didn't even cried when my subhuman father died

Everytime I feel lonely and miss my oneitis.

I used to cry a lot when I discovered the blackpill but now I never do even if a relative dies or something. I don't really feel anything anymore, is that common with other incels?

I haven't cried in about 5 years, don't cry, it's pointless and will make you look pathetic.

I do it at least 2-3 times per month. The crying is usually triggered from thoughts about what a failure at life I am.
If it helps you , i stop crying when I realized nobody gave a fuck , it’s like when my mind registered that nothing is gonna came from it , the tear dried up

Women are not gonna jump on your dick because you cry, people will not give you money , your parents can’t do shit but give you a pat on the back, that’s it

on the contrary crying will get you in trouble if you do it in public

I really believe crying is biological mechanism to ask for help ,that’s the reason it works so well with female , they cry and helps comes jumping from Everery angle, that why they like doing it

realize that crying as an incel is literally useless

I haven't cried in about 5 years, don't cry, it's pointless and will make you look pathetic.
That’s it crying is only useful when you’re a female, being on the bottom make you really realize where certain mechanisms come from

Whenever shit is just too much to bare... Sometimes i would do it when i get home and i get upset at the fact i cant have any of the girls i see everyday. Sometimes for many other reasons such as past memories or fights with parents.

I can't cry anymore even if I try.

If I feel sad, it usually gets turned into anger instead of crying because I learned long ago that crying only invites people to exploit my vulnerabilities.

I’m pretty good at pushing my negative feelings aside until the day everything will come out at once.

So no tears from me.

If it helps you , i stop crying when I realized nobody gave a fuck , it’s like when my mind registered that nothing is gonna came from it , the tear dried up

Women are not gonna jump on your dick because you cry, people will not give you money , your parents can’t do shit but give you a pat on the back, that’s it

on the contrary crying will get you in trouble if you do it in public

I really believe crying is biological mechanism to ask for help ,that’s the reason it works so well with female , they cry and helps comes jumping from Everery angle, that why they like doing it

realize that crying as an incel is literally useless
But I only cry when I'm alone. I would never do it in front of anyone.

But I only cry when I'm alone. I would never do it in front of anyone.
You should never in front of anyone
Don’t get bullshit by women saying men should be emotional and cry , they would never give the time of the day to a male crying in front of them

But really my point is that you shouldn’t do it period.

Why are you crying, nobody is going to help you, just this sheer fact should stop you from crying again( worked for me at least)

No matter how lonely you are , no one give a fuck , you’re a disposable adult male

I feel mental pain continuously but can't cry

cry alone in a room where nobody sees it but never cry infront of people(not even your mom) no matter what (somehow it will backfire and they can/will use it against you)

I cry every time I remember that my oneitis will never be mine

I haven't cried in 7 years but before that I cried often. I just lost the ability to cry.

Last time I cried was in 2020 because one day the loneliness just got too much and I broke down on the floor crying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back