Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Never

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Once a month

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Most days

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Once a day

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 27 27.6%

• Total voters
caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
I would hypothesize that we satisfy our desires on our own at higher rates.

Chad doesn't need to masturbate, he fucks holes regularly enough that it's not necessary

I masterbate until my dick gets sore tbh. Its a great cope

@curryZoomercoomer

Chad doesn't need to masturbate, he fucks holes regularly enough that it's not necessary
Chad thinks fapping is a sin.

Some days ill jerk off four times and on other days i wont do it at all.

i cant stop cooming to @Personalityinkwell 's sisters

help me

younger I use to several times. But now barely once a day.

Daily reminder that if you have to resort to using your hand and not a pussy it's over for you

I just like a little stimulation before I sleep, but without actually ejaculating.
:feelsPop::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I fap to a point it hurts and the result is, instead of mayonaise, a golf sauce of some sort because of the blood. Tiny dick looks like mcnugget. My balls are swollen.

I've just started another NoFap streak, I used to do it several times a day before.

Multiple times a day, cooming os one of my biggest copes tbh

Two to Four times daily.

Everyone here has got a coomerbrain. Is there anyone here who actually doesn't fap or barely at all?

No more than 2 times a week I have to wagecuck so I'm usually too tired to masturbate at the end of the day

Every time I take stimulants. Otherwise, almost never.

2 times a month of late, gonna coom this monday :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

2-3 times a day

Around twice a day

Every few days.

look another GrAY poster asking a question. not that often anymore im old.

Not as much anymore, I can't feel much with my dick

Woke up around 6am. Fapped from 6-7am. Logged into work. Took an early "lunch" and fapped for about 45 minutes 1030-1115am. It is around 1pm and I'm thinking about fapping again at 2pm for my other break. Then fap before bed. So today would mark myself at 4 times today.

I would say two is usual. Once in the morning and once before bed but today everybody is talking about that Cuties movie and my youtube is filled with preteen sluts twerking that my dick just won't stay down!

Im cut and i suffer from a very weak skin. So I had problems to masturbate allways. I do it like 2 times a week. Does not give me pleasure at all though, its just semen release. I cant feel much without a foid touching me. Yep, that is hell on hearth for you people.

I used to fap at least once a day, and multiple times a day in the weekends. Now i just do it once or twice in the weekends, because i'm trying to control my libido by doing a nofap, but instead of quitting cold turkey, i'm going to do a slow taper. Tbh i feel beter, nofap gives you more libido, but also gives you more energy and motivation.

I masterbate until my dick gets sore tbh. Its a great cope
COOOOOOOO
Woke up around 6am. Fapped from 6-7am. Logged into work. Took an early "lunch" and fapped for about 45 minutes 1030-1115am. It is around 1pm and I'm thinking about fapping again at 2pm for my other break. Then fap before bed. So today would mark myself at 4 times today.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Two to Four times daily.
OOOOOOOOOOO
Multiple times a day, cooming os one of my biggest copes tbh
MMMMMMMMM

right now Im pretty low energy and dont masturbate much.
maybe once or twice a week

Based schedule, but how do you make a fap session last that long? It usually only takes me 10-15 minutes to finish.

i have gotten very buzy for the past few months so i get to coom like only 4 to 5times a week.

Started another nofap streak yesterday.

The pills I'm on make it virtually impossible to coom :feelsbadman: