Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Never

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Once a month

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Most days

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Once a day

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 27 27.6%

• Total voters
Based schedule, but how do you make a fap session last that long? It usually only takes me 10-15 minutes to finish.
I edge.
Usually get a good 4-7 10min videos all lined up and ready to go then start watching them. When it gets really good I can either hold out and withstand to the next video or if I'm running out of time (or close to point of no return) then I finish myself off at a good video. But yea if I find a new hentai or picture set I really enjoy I can easily finish in 5 mins

But yea if I find a new hentai or picture set I really enjoy I can easily finish in 5 mins
I'm the same when I find new material. One time I was in the city and saw a girl rub her friend's ass, a massive turn on for me, but I had to wait before hours before I got home to use it as material - when I did, I finished in less than a minute. On one occasion I couldn't hold out - I was in a cafe, and the sight of a girl's ass in her tight jeans set me off, and I had to quickly go to the toilet and knock one out.