Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How The Black Pill Evolves Your Mindset

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
E.g.1 Morality

4-13 - Morality is objective and absolute, there is no middle ground

13-18 - Morality isn't black and white, its grey

19+ - Morality isn't real, it doesn't exist, its an imaginary human concept, it differs from era to era, and country to country within eras, its completely arbitrary and its only purpose is to ensure social order within a society and control the masses

E.g. 2 What it means to "be a real man"

4-13 - To grow up and be liked by everyone, be strong and protect those around you, especially women, provide for future wife

13-18 - Be physically strong, attractive, wealthy, have people depend on you

19+ - You've already failed as a being with the ability to think introspectively if you are even trying to abide be such a societal standard with limitations and restrictions intertwined into the criteria, don't try to be a "real man", just try to get what you want, use any loop hole available to you, standards of manhood are the shackles society place on men to control them via their ego

The more and more you swallow black pills, the more objective, straight forward and ruthless your thinking becomes, looking back on how I used to think as a child to now, is a stark difference. Normies would say "you must be unhappy", ironically in comparison to my teenage self I'm actually more "happy" (satisfied), less stressed out, and here's why, the things that frustrate a growing male the most is not being aware of "how the world works", we've all been sold the lie of "being nice makes women like you" so it confuses our younger selves to no end when we see over and over douche bags and bullies getting all of the women, and we keep getting rejected, something like that builds up and takes route in your psyche and creates a habit of mistrust for authority figures and society as a collective, I would say the lies I've been told at every stage of my life is rooted in the extreme paranoia I have now, which is now a part of my personality

I would say the black pill is when a human truly becomes a human in the truest sense, when they truly stop being just another animal on this planet, when they can be honest about themselves, about the world, and about the human condition, and see the world for what it is. When a human takes the black pill, they finally take the blinders off, its like peaking behind the curtains of the magic show, its nice knowing how the tricks work, but what normies can't handle (people in general) is that it "takes away the magic of living"

You see normies like the lies, they like the feeling of suspense and excitement that comes with concepts like "love", they don't want to think of it as just brain chemicals even thought that's what they know it is, they don't want to think of it as "love", because that ruins the "magic" of the experience, they are like animals who want to think of nothing but the "now" and live in the moment

the blackpill was definitely brutal to swallow and one of the most relieving things at the same time tbh.

knowing that some things are set in stone and predetermined already gives you a relief to not berate yourself about them.

You see normies like the lies, they like the feeling of suspense and excitement that comes with concepts like "love", they don't want to think of it as just brain chemicals even thought that's what they know it is, they don't want to think of it as "love", because that ruins the "magic" of the experience, they are like animals who want to think of nothing but the "now" and live in the moment
High IQ, normies love to deceive themselves

Are you completely over the fact that you are ugly, and the limits this has put on your potential? Do you feel bad looking at yourself at all? Do you ruminate about past mistakes? If you have reached that kind of calm detachment I am envious. I have not so far.

What you have written could be easily compared to dropping acid in the right mood, and the feeling of peeking behind the curtain it can provide if done right. I agree, especially the not caring whatsoever about what others think of what you are doing. Exploit the clown world.

Just turn low key dark triad autist (srs)

Are you completely over the fact that you are ugly, and the limits this has put on your potential? Do you feel bad looking at yourself at all? Do you ruminate about past mistakes? If you have reached that kind of calm detachment I am envious. I have not so far.
I'm almost there. But I relapse into deep depression once a month

What you have written could be easily compared to dropping acid in the right mood, and the feeling of peeking behind the curtain it can provide if done right. I agree, especially the not caring whatsoever about what others think of what you are doing. Exploit the clown world.
Ugliness may limit yourself(and all incels like me and you) in the dating/romantic(sexual) market

but being ugliness also is not a disability if you do not particupate in the market yourself

thus rendering the market useless, and less worries about being ugly

I was like you once, all worried about being ugly, whether or not it would get my exoneitis, I learn to except by ugliness, and in doing so, stopped myself from entering the sexual market

You can free yourself too, my dude

Stop focusing on getting a gf or wife or whatever and focus on what you want.

Are you completely over the fact that you are ugly and the limits this has put on your potential?

Yes, my ego is dead, the only thing I'm focused on now is how to get what I want as quickly as possible

The reason why you haven't gotten past where you are stuck mentally, is because you are still focused on normie goals, and tbh you won't get past that wall NO MATTER WHAT until you abandon your ego, so long as you are trying to live up to societal standards, and trying to think of yourself as a "great person", etc, you'll always have a normie mentality, and you'll never be able to live up to that ruleset because you aren't attractive

This is some good advice:
Ugliness may limit yourself(and all incels like me and you) in the dating/romantic(sexual) market

but being ugliness also is not a disability if you do not particupate in the market yourself

thus rendering the market useless, and less worries about being ugly

I was like you once, all worried about being ugly, whether or not it would get my exoneitis, I learn to except by ugliness, and in doing so, stopped myself from entering the sexual market

You can free yourself too, my dude

Stop focusing on getting a gf or wife or whatever and focus on what you want.

Last edited:
E.g.1 Morality

4-13 - Morality is objective and absolute, there is no middle ground

13-18 - Morality isn't black and white, its grey

19+ - Morality isn't real, it doesn't exist, its an imaginary human concept, it differs from era to era, and country to country within eras, its completely arbitrary and its only purpose is to ensure social order within a society and control the masses

E.g. 2 What it means to "be a real man"

4-13 - To grow up and be liked by everyone, be strong and protect those around you, especially women, provide for future wife

13-18 - Be physically strong, attractive, wealthy, have people depend on you

19+ - You've already failed as a being with the ability to think introspectively if you are even trying to abide be such a societal standard with limitations and restrictions intertwined into the criteria, don't try to be a "real man", just try to get what you want, use any loop hole available to you, standards of manhood are the shackles society place on men to control them via their ego

The more and more you swallow black pills, the more objective, straight forward and ruthless your thinking becomes, looking back on how I used to think as a child to now, is a stark difference. Normies would say "you must be unhappy", ironically in comparison to my teenage self I'm actually more "happy" (satisfied), less stressed out, and here's why, the things that frustrate a growing male the most is not being aware of "how the world works", we've all been sold the lie of "being nice makes women like you" so it confuses our younger selves to no end when we see over and over douche bags and bullies getting all of the women, and we keep getting rejected, something like that builds up and takes route in your psyche and creates a habit of mistrust for authority figures and society as a collective, I would say the lies I've been told at every stage of my life is rooted in the extreme paranoia I have now, which is now a part of my personality

I would say the black pill is when a human truly becomes a human in the truest sense, when they truly stop being just another animal on this planet, when they can be honest about themselves, about the world, and about the human condition, and see the world for what it is. When a human takes the black pill, they finally take the blinders off, its like peaking behind the curtains of the magic show, its nice knowing how the tricks work, but what normies can't handle (people in general) is that it "takes away the magic of living"

MODS IF YOU DONT STICKY THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU ALL, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THREAD IVE EVER READ.
Just turn low key dark triad autist (srs)
Pretty much this. Better than being a deluded normie cuck,

The blackpill didn't changed my mindset in such a way. The blackpill gave me proofs that I was 100% right, backed up by science every commonsensical anecdotes that was popular science for most males.

MODS IF YOU DONT STICKY THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU ALL, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THREAD IVE EVER READ.

Too "extremist" so it won't be stickied lol, remember the mods are trying to peddle "black pill lite" to normies in fear of triggering them into trying to get the site banned, threads like these they'd prefer fade into the background

In the end we are free of there manipulation.

Too "extremist" so it won't be stickied lol, remember the mods are trying to peddle "black pill lite" to normies in fear of triggering them into trying to get the site banned, threads like these they'd prefer fade into the background

This thread explains the philosophies and ideologies of the blackpill in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner. If anything, normies would understand what the blackpill is from this post more than any other post.

Thats fucking gay, this thread is god iq tier
This thread explains the philosophies and ideologies of the blackpill in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner. If anything, normies would understand what the blackpill is from this post more than any other post.

Bump for newfag greycels :feelscomfy:

Pretty much this. Better than being a deluded normie cuck,
@your personality @WØLF thoughts? Perhaps the reason the blackpill can't go mainstream is because the mods censor anything that could blackpill the normies too much?