Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the “chad only” meme was born

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Ethnics think that any white guy over 6 foot who didn’t have his face burned off in an acid attack is a minimum Chadlite.

Any time I see a picture of a white guy with a gf posted here, there’s ALWAYS retards saying “hurr well he’s a Chadlite because he’s 6’1 and blond”. And don’t tell me they’re being ironic or exaggerating for the sake of making a point, they’re not.

When a lot of you say “Chads slay”, what you actually mean is “normies slay” because you rate normie faggy white guys as Chads.

27D42077 7E50 4DF8 8A29 548692F959D5

I mean when you white you have the easiest difficulty worldwide even with a shitty face compared to an ethnic.

I mean when you white you have the easiest difficulty worldwide even with a shitty face compared to an ethnic.
That’s true, but it doesn’t make you anything by default, certainly not Chad

@Robtical @Komesarj89 @Fat Link Why do you guys even allow this humble bragging normie mental"""cel"" to shit post here?

@Robtical @Komesarj89 @Fat Link Why do you guys even allow this humble bragging normie mental"""cel"" to shit post here?
Why is some gray fag who joined a month ago shitting up my based thread?

The "Chad" term itself is retarded and has been deteriorated by common members of society. Any guy who has an "alpha mentality", whatever that means, and is just decent enough to score some average or above average women is considered to be a Chad by some incels and non-incels standards.

"Chads" are mostly Hollywood actors and models. These guys are uncommon. Most guys picking up women out there are not Chads. We just can't compete with average people, that's all.

yeah yeah keeo larping about being a white, 6 foot tall guy and how hard you have it. boo fucking hoo for you

Chad is just a general term for sex-haver with decent SMV, at least in its current usage.

Tall white normies have chadlite-tier SMV to a lot of short and ethnic women tho so it's not wrong to say chadlite

Why is some gray fag who joined a month ago shitting up my based thread?
this is my alt I joined from 2020, "JUST BE NT BRO" coming from a 6ft white guy with 60 matches on tinder, why are people like you even allowed to post on this fourm absolutely pathetic.

The "Chad" term itself is retarded and has been deteriorated by common members of society. Any guy who has an "alpha mentality", whatever that means, and is just decent enough to score some average or above average women is considered to be a Chad by some incels and non-incels standards.

"Chads" are mostly Hollywood actors and models. These guys are uncommon. Most guys picking up women out there are not Chads. We just can't compete with average people, that's all.
Exactly.
although I wouldn’t call many models Chads either. They’re what fags in the fashion industry want to bumfuck, not necessarily what appeals to women. The Chad from the Chad meme is a good example of an IRL Chad.

yeah yeah keeo larping about being a white, 6 foot tall guy and how hard you have it. boo fucking hoo for you
This thread isn’t about me? “White and 6 foot+” applies to a large percentage of this forum btw.

Last edited:
Chad is just a general term for sex-haver with decent SMV, at least in its current usage.

Tall white normies have chadlite-tier SMV to a lot of short and ethnic women tho so it's not wrong to say chadlite
That’s why the term lost any real meaning and is now mostly just what redditors call anyone who is le heckin’ wholesome.

tall white normies have tall white normie-tier SMV, not chadlite. But people fail to realise that this is a very high SMV.

the chads would be people like jon-Erik Hexum, Henry Cavill, bradley cooper

these are the guys you would have no doubt in your mind arent chad they are very rare like 1 in 50,000

That’s why the term lost any real meaning and is now mostly just what redditors call anyone who is le heckin’ wholesome.

tall white normies have tall white normie-tier SMV, not chadlite. But people fail to realise that this is a very high SMV.
And you have even higher SMV since you got 60 matches on tinder fakecel faggot
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:GTFOOO

60 matches is a normie-tier 5/10 result but I put no effort at all into my profile, i’d do either better or worse if I put effort in, idk, idc enough to try. I deleted the app.
GTFO U FUCKING FAKECEL NIGGER
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee
Reee

This.

60 matches is a normie-tier 5/10 result
No.
It's not.
You obviously have no idea about the current dating market on Tinder. Educate yourself.

Ethnics think that any white guy over 6 foot who didn’t have his face burned off in an acid attack is a minimum Chadlite.

Any time I see a picture of a white guy with a gf posted here, there’s ALWAYS retards saying “hurr well he’s a Chadlite because he’s 6’1 and blond”. And don’t tell me they’re being ironic or exaggerating for the sake of making a point, they’re not.

When a lot of you say “Chads slay”, what you actually mean is “normies slay” because you rate normie faggy white guys as Chads.
You got 60 matches in tinder you little cocksucking bitch I put my best pics and got just 5 and got ghosted, why didn’t you did anything with your matches you worthless piece of trash , holy fucking shit man some people really have everything and they even fuck that shit up like you

You got 60 matches in tinder you little cocksucking bitch I put my best pics and got just 5 and got ghosted, why didn’t you did anything with your matches you worthless piece of trash , holy fucking shit man some people really have everything and they even fuck that shit up like you
Because a part of my soul died each day I knew I had my face up on that shithole and is the reason why you could barely even see me in the one picture I had up on my profile. That’s why I put my no effort into it. It made me sick to my stomach.
now I regained some of my social life back so I can rely on nightclubs again, which I much prefer. Tinder’s not for me. @nice_try also an explanation for you.

He got 60 matches ? i think im not on the good forum 9 months for me i still don t have one jfl about my misery.

Because a part of my soul died each day I knew I had my face up on that shithole and is the reason why you could barely even see me in the one picture I had up on my profile. That’s why I put my no effort into it. It made me sick to my stomach.
now I regained some of my social life back so I can rely on nightclubs again, which I much prefer. Tinder’s not for me. @nice_try also an explanation for you.
Holy shit man you must be seriously mentally retarded you had put no effort and 60 matches , Kill yourself please

A >=6' white male is still a very small minority amongst all men.

brutal noreplypill
Almost as if ( :soy: ) I don’t break any serious rules and the seething homos can’t do anything other than continue seething

mods love fakecels
I’m an autist, therefore incel. Not everyone has to be an incel for the same reason. I scare off foids as soon as I open my mouth because of my spergy behaviour.

I’m an autist, therefore incel. Not everyone has to be an incel for the same reason. I scare off foids as soon as I open my mouth because of my spergy behaviour.
That can be improved so its volceldom, compared to an ugly autist like myself who has no hope fucking fakecel

That can be improved so its volceldom, compared to an ugly autist like myself who has no hope fucking fakecel
Not for me, i’m not just “le shy”. I cannot interact with human beings. I’d have to go back to when I was born to fix myself.

Don’t give this bluepilled troll attention, I’m pretty sure he’s paying the mods or is an experiment:hax:
Pretty sure you’re a homosexual 14 year old so your opinion can be discarded.

Not for me, i’m not just “le shy”. I cannot interact with human beings. I’d have to go back to when I was born to fix myself.

Pretty sure you’re a homosexual 14 year old so your opinion can be discarded.
Cope nigga get out chad