Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to bully?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41572
  • Start date
Deleted member 41572

Deleted member 41572

Banned
-
i’ve noticed that alot of incels on this forum are getting constantly bullied by other people
So how to appear tough like how to make not to fuck with u?

Practicing "self-defense".

Thugmaxx is the only way if you're a manlet.

Since I get ostracized in real life, I only talk to be on Discord. I get bullied a lot on it for being ugly and Autistic. Yesterday I remembered that this one girl was crying because her FtM girlfriend got beat by her mother, so I said that to her. That shut her up with making fun of me. It felt good to finally be in power.

just be super weird so nobody even wants to look at you

Just go full schizo and threaten them

i’ve noticed that alot of incels on this forum are getting constantly bullied by other people
Stare at people with death stare if you want to intimmidiate them. Be bossy. Be prepare to fuck someone up. I'm telling you those things since I do this on daily basis. You might not feel comfortable with it and I still don't to this day but it works.

Death stares from The Sopranos

Cope
Gymaxxing is good if you are doing it for self defense

Do it work for u?
Yes. Of course is not like that everybody is gonna succumb to you. Some people are too of themselves and won't feel intimidiated at all.

Some people might be scared of you but you won't see it by their mimic. I had those situations where I indirectly have been acknowledged someone was scared of me. Also I beated up some people and behaved in public like complete savage a few times so I know subcounsciously I can do damage if needed. Still though doesn't come naturally most of the times. I have remind myself my hatred towards others and it is easier.

Police officers will be probably hard to scare if you try 'cause they have seen others who were scary a few time here and there and have seen some shit.

Cure for depression is anger

Last edited:
Stalk them. Break into their home when they are sleeping. Lick their face. Hide underneath bed/in closet/ in another room.

Wait for them to awaken and rape you.

Die peacefully.
That’s for u not me

Yes. Of course is not like that everybody is gonna succumb to you. Some people are too of themselves and won't feel intimidiated at all.

Some people might be scared of you but you won't see it by their mimic. I had those situations where I indirectly have been acknowledged someone was scared of me. Also I beated up some people and behaved in public like complete savage a few times so I know subcounsciously I can do damage if needed. Still though doesn't come naturally most of the times. I have remind myself my hatred towards others and it is easier.

Police officers will be probably hard to scare if you try 'cause they have seen others who were scary a few time here and there and have seen some shit.

True thanks buddy

you have to be big. and you need to have a high T face. ogre works

Bullying only happens when your 12

IF you in the US walk with your gun

I was never bullied on hs not because people didnt want but because i was violent i went to correction many time for thowing rocks at other guys soo eventually i stop reciving bullying

Stomach in chest out.
Stern look on face at all time.

Soldier body language.

Stomach in chest out.
Stern look on face at all time.

Soldier body language.
many short men do this with an abnormally loud voice at all times even indoors and the constantly fish for opppourtuinites to find a lower rung person to loudly attack unprovoked to appear less of a target to bigger fish.

tough guy behavour and stern death stare wll only work if you have the body size and voice and the ability to fight. furthermore the social factor is an issue. once there are more than one of them they become untouchable

many short men do this with an abnormally loud voice at all times even indoors and the constantly fish for opppourtuinites to find a lower rung person to loudly attack unprovoked to appear less of a target to bigger fish.

tough guy behavour and stern death stare wll only work if you have the body size and voice and the ability to fight. furthermore the social factor is an issue. once there are more than one of them they become untouchable

Don't need to be loud.

I don't have the body size. I'm only 5'5 160 lbs. But I do have ability to fight. Done MMA and been in 20 something street fights.

Bullying only happens when your 12
Cope

I was never bullied on hs not because people didnt want but because i was violent i went to correction many time for thowing rocks at other guys soo eventually i stop reciving bullying
What is your height?

Knife em down.

First get in shape, at least skinny fat with some muscles.
Second you need to figure out the balance between socially acceptable banter, socially acceptable dickedness, and psychopathic screeching.

You get to know a person, you learn their insecurities, and then in a subtle but explicit way you mock them or tease them in a way that punches them in a gut.

How socially acceptable it is depends on how close you are to people. You generally can’t tease someone you only know work-wise, but someone you’ve hung out with a few times is someone you can tease. If you tease someone you aren’t close with, you come across as a dick.

When you are close as a dude, the line between banter and dickedness is if you mock them on things that are personal to them. So you can mock a dude you are close with a shitty hairline all you want (because guys don’t value aesthetics publicly / socially), or call a short dude “shortstop”. You can’t mock his wife or his known bulimia.

You come across as psychopathic if you show too much emotion or anger, so you have to be dominant - even positions help with this; like standing over a dude who is sitting down. Be calm, collective, soft spoken, smiling.

Last edited:
Ask your normie therapist. They have likely mastered the art.

I will fuck your entire family incel
Seethe
Listen you normie scum. You gonna get banned sooner or later. You are worthless shit and I hope I will find you irl and we will see who has bigger balls 'cause over internet everybody thinks he is tough.

Listen you normie scum. You gonna get banned sooner or later. You are worthless shit and I hope I will find you irl and we will see who has bigger balls 'cause over internet everybody thinks he is tough.
Show me your face then subhuman manlet

@Sneir fuckin report him too we got normie scum here

hahaahaah fuck ya piece of shit got banned