Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to deal with incel shamers?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Whenever I'm having debate on topics like genetics with some stupid normie, they keep bringing irrelevant stuff like my height/looks etc in-between conversation and try to divert the original topic. It's really so fucked up. How come making fun of our looks/height is a norm among normie netizens?? And these are the same clowns who get mad when we say something misogynistic, sexist, racist etc on normie online platforms.
Ewww bro, you're racist why are making fun of his/her skin colour :soy::soy:
Haha, you incel who can't get laid haha you short haha you ugly:feelsgah::feelsgah:
Fucking stupid hypocrites!!!!!
That's what these stupid normies do when they don't have anything useful to say.
I hate shaming tactics especially when it's used by normie hypocrites.
At one moment, they will call you out for being racist/misogynist and just after one second, they will start making fun of your looks/height because they have nothing useful to say.
I actually don't even make fun of anyone's skin tone and gender on online platforms and even if I do, it's very rare but the second these stupid clowns get to know I've never had any gf and I am 5'5 midget, they start clowning around.
That's so fucked up guys—I despise this behavior so much!!!! It's aggravating af!!

Don't waste your time/ breath on normies brocel, they'll always deny it as they prefer to live in fantasy land in their heads rather than face reality.

Punch them in da face

If they mocking you they're insecure about something. You need to find the source and TROLL:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Don't waste your time/ breath on normies brocel, they'll always deny it as they prefer to live in fantasy land in their heads rather than face reality.

C57314E6 9B62 4E5C 9E68 7C2A5D45CEF8

If they mocking you they're insecure about something. You need to find the source and TROLL:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Hmmm sounds legit.

I've tried on many occassions to blackpill normies but it has always backfired on me. They are retarded and will never see the world the way we do

tell them they won't be getting any cake after dinner

In a debate about idea, if they personally insult you or attempt to they have lost.