Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to destroy a prettyboys relationship

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Since so many of you want to take revenge on sexhavers, i decided to make a little post on how you can ruin a prettyboys realtionship without going ER.

Since most prettyboys are usually short (often under 5'10ft), have weak frame and are low T, they are easy prey. Just go out in public and look for a prettyboy you think you can beat up. It is important that the prettyboy is with his girlfriend to maximise the humiliation. When you have picked your target, start provoking him and calling him names until he attacks you or straight up start attack him. When you successfully beat him up: congratulations, she will either soon break up with him or cheat on him and you ruined his self esteem.

I do not support violence in anyway and this guide is strictly for educational purposes only

I thought foids only liked them for their aesthetics and already knew they were weak little shits. I view it the same as a lesbian toilet who is beaten up by some guy but her gf still sticks with her because of sexual attraction. Only traditional looking chads need to know how to fight. Those little wimps can get away with being weaklings.

Since so many of you want to take revenge on sexhavers, i decided to make a little post on how you can ruin a prettyboys realtionship without going ER.

Since most prettyboys are usually short (often under 5'10ft), have weak frame and are low T, they are easy prey. Just go out in public and look for a prettyboy you think you can beat up. It is important that the prettyboy is with his girlfriend to maximise the humiliation. When you have picked your target, start provoking him and calling him names until he attacks you or straight up start attack him. When you successfully beat him up: congratulations, she will either soon break up with him or cheat on him and you ruined his self esteem.

I do not support violence in anyway and this guide is strictly for educational purposes only
AK47 IN COUNTER STRIKE 2 (IN VIDEO GAME)

I thought foids only liked them for their aesthetics and already knew they were weak little shits. I view it the same as a lesbian toilet who is beaten up by some guy but her gf still sticks with her because of sexual attraction. Only traditional looking chads need to know how to fight. Those little wimps can get away with being weaklings.
Deep down foids know they are weak but if they actually see in person how they get beat up, being unable to protect them, the girl will get turned off and break up with or cheat on him

Deep down foids know they are weak but if they actually see in person how they get beat up, being unable to protect them, the girl will get turned off and break up with or cheat on him
Someone should do an experiment and try this out. Although foids do get "icks", my theory is that they only get them from real men and not an androgynous looking mf.

throw acid on them foids will dump them like is nothing

Most of them aren't short, if they are then they're considered cutecels...

Yup. I think OP is confusing androgynous eboy faggots to true PrettyBoys I need to make a thread highlighting the difference.

Justin Bieber is 5'9ft, Damian Kater is 5'9ft, just 2 examples