Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get a job offer from any country in Europe as an unskilled worker from North Africa?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration but no job experience whatsoever.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration but no job experience whatsoever.
LOL :feelskek:
Average bachelor

You could work in the U.K. because you speak English, but good luck tbh.

start sweeping floors
While I don't mind working as a janitor and sweep floors if it helps me obtain residency in Europe, it's unfortunately not that easy. The majority of employers in Europe would rather hire an unskilled worker from within the EU than bring in some sandnigger from North Africa. It's because the process of sponsoring non-EU nationals is more complicated and costly for employers. As someone without any prior work experience, it's really difficult for me to immigrate to any European country. And I doubt that any employer in Europe would be willing to sponsor me to preform unskilled labour.